Free Blur Beta Codes Courtesy of theKoalition.com

fmills15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Codes must be entered at http://www.blurthegame.com/beta. You will be emailed the Xbox Live code and a 48 hour XBL trial on March 8.

L263-TAGN-4HUM-AVYQ
M2Y4-PGKU-T3PE-NHKG
KN33-6TE3-69D2-YFAE
9LTV-3WUY-C2XR-YHFW
W7AF-Q9T6-9VNJ-ZVJX
Q9DH-XTXC-XNZE-AJN6
WQER-YW43-MHTY-PUJP
T$$$-D3CN-YTZU-3RRP
7R3W-X2HE-R6HH-VRVJ
N77J-HWT4-JH27-K3F6
CM76-3P9M-GC2X-2M9T
EY7F-GNQL-VCCW-PZFA
CVDA-RURF-L3PW-D2YY
CCA3-G3XU-N9CX-KHRZ
FTNT-EHZY-JYYW-AQ2V
A3WF-6FUL-GMJU-XG9K
KLEF-VZ6W-JQD2-LGGF
Y6MF-UVRK-TAH3-UE9R
4AK3-JUWV-4CAR-DA9X
DRPC-49D4-WHXZ-VH9R
WZ64-23CL-97C4-TD6P
MKL2-FMKZ-DRZF-DAJ4
YA3L-UWWH-U6YA-FZAR
RYZG-4FVL-CRQQ-AEZN

Visit theKoalition.com and join our facebook fan page.

Thanks op free is always good. Let's hope the game is good used RYZG-4FVL-CRQQ-AEZN

Last edited by a moderator:
Live sucks, where's the PS3 beta? Although I'm always making the joke that the 360 kiddies are bugtesting the games for everyone else.

[quote name='IMPENDINGMISERY']Keep waiting, you can get it on the PS3 when the demo is released at a later date.[/QUOTE]

No beta though? That's why I asked.

[quote name='dmzauk']Looks like they have all been used. Thanks anyways.[/QUOTE]
You seriously can't reuse a code? Yesterday, I used the same code four times for four gamertags, and it worked. That's why I think it's silly that people are posting which code they have used. Maybe they changed the limit on the codes to one-time-uses.

[quote name='DPsx7']Live sucks, where's the PS3 beta? Although I'm always making the joke that the 360 kiddies are bugtesting the games for everyone else.[/QUOTE]

You sound butthurt.

Thanks I used 9LTV-3WUY-C2XR-YHFW

[quote name='dieresis']You seriously can't reuse a code? Yesterday, I used the same code four times for four gamertags, and it worked. That's why I think it's silly that people are posting which code they have used. Maybe they changed the limit on the codes to one-time-uses.[/QUOTE]

They fixed the glitch sometime today I guess and most of the codes from here or Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/5483129/get-your-blur-beta-codes-here) said that they were already used.

When I go to the site and click on "USA" and then go to click on "next" the "next" button disappears and you can't click it cause it is gone. Anyone else having this issue?

Every time I try and sign up with a code I am told my email already exists. Anyone know why that could happen? I haven't signed up at all for it yet. Got the same result when I tried to use another one of my email accounts.

bread's done
Back