Free Bobbleheads

[quote name='jbroush99']You only get the Spam bobblehead[/quote]

...you don't even have to put an email address for this one.

[quote name='Dingleberry']...you don't even have to put an email address for this one.[/quote]

If I was getting a Jesus or Pope bobblehead I would make sure to enter my email address to get the latest updates on the rapture.

I'll wait a little bit to hear from the other people before signing up for this. So I don't get anthrax in the mail or something else... something worse. Daikatana O.O

Somebody posted this on CAG at least half a year ago and nobody received a bobblehead.
[quote name='SpazX']Ordered me a Jesus. I'm pretty sure I tried this before and didn't get anything.[/quote] Why did you order it again then? :lol: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..."

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']Why did you order it again then? :lol: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..."[/quote]

I think that would only really apply if I was losing something.

[quote name='SpazX']I think that would only really apply if I was losing something.[/quote]

Your inbox will receive spam. That counts for something doesn't it? :lol:

Oh, man. I thought that it seemed alright, but these replies have got me worried now. And I gave them my actual email (I know, that was stupid).

bread's done
Back