Free book from Amazon! FSSS Alex Detail's Revolution (Choose Your Destiny)

mistymayem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Alex Detail's Revolution (Choose Your Destiny)

First 10,000 books for free!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0981931146/

Be one of the first 10,000 to Order Alex Detail’s Revolution and receive it for Free. It’s easy:

1. Add the book described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to Shopping Cart" button on each respective product information page.

2. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.

3. The value of the book will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will reflect $0.00 if you are one of the first 10,000 to place your order.

Shipping charges still apply unless you have Prime.

This has been on Slickdeals for almost an hour so hurry up!

Product Description
17 year old Alex Detail has been kidnapped and sent off to fight in a hopeless war against The Harvesters, an alien force that is trying to extinguish Earth's Sun.
Unfortunately for Alex's kidnappers (and the world) he has lost the mega IQ that allowed him to win the last war with The Harvesters ten years ago when he was just 7 years old.

But now the House of Nations is out of options. The end of life is imminent.

Alex must save his ship, fight his evil clone and survive the war long enough to make it to Pluto, where, underneath the planets frozen surface lies the only force in the solar system that can stop The Harvesters.

It has 13 5 star reviews and does appear to be a prequel.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
It let me order multiple, so in for 6. Passing 5 out at the college to friends so we have something to read together while killing time.

[quote name='pyoobez']Signed up for a 2 day free trial and six copies.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Anyway Thanks OP. Ordered 1.

[quote name='musha666']I ordered 100 yesterday and they shipped.

Kidding, Im not that low that I would order more than one.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back