Free Brain Age w/ DS Lite at BB and CC (B&M only)

Awesome deal, I'd jump on it if I didn't get my Lite for free after trade-in's at GS.

This is the second best deal next to trade in your old DS for $70.

Woot sweet up, does anyone know if Frys accepts other stores coupons? Hopefully they will since I have $60 in credit at Frys I wanna use.

Awesome! As far as I'm concerned this is the best deal I've seen on the net, coz I don't want to sell my DS - the wife and I can do single card multiplayer now, should be fun.

Great deal. Just saw it on Best Buy.com as I was checking to see if they had instore pick up availabe yet (they don't).

Guess I'm heading there at 11 (10:30 or so I guess) rather than target at 8 am.

Best Buy wouldn't accept that $15 off $100 or more coupon from Circuit City would they? As it stands now I can have Brain Age and a Lite for a slighly cheaper price than this with the Overstock deal but if that $15 off coupon also worked at Best Buy, this would be an even better deal. Man, I wish Circuit City was doing this deal! Also, I don't suppose if I took this coupon to circuit city, they wouldn't take it along with the $15 off right?

I could be wrong, but I don't think Best Buy accepts others coupons, like Circuit City will.

And the coupon says it won't work for video game consoles, so even using it at CC on a DSL will be a huge YMMV thing with getting a cashier or manager that either doesn't care or you can convince that a portable isn't a console.

Oh i see. Think i'll just wait for mine to come from overstock then. Got my hopes up there for a second. Thanks dmaul.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I could be wrong, but I don't think Best Buy accepts others coupons, like Circuit City will.
[/QUOTE]

CC might not accept this coupon, though, because they're policy says that it will not match a free-with-purchase offer.

Hopefully the BBs won't run out of stock too soon...

Oh man!! I am so glad I decided to check out CAG before going to bed... free Brain Age is fucking win!

Thanks a ton OP!:D

[quote name='Ma12kez']Wow cool thanks OP! I have credit at BB anyway. Now it's either True Swing Golf or Brain Age..[/QUOTE]

I don't get it? Is there a coupon for True Swing Golf too? Cause I've already picked up BBA (which seems similiar, but more fun) and I'd prefer Golf if given the choice.

OP: Awesome post.

if i preordered at Eb already, but dont want it anymore cuz i rather jump on this deal, is there anyway i can get my money back or at least store credit?

There is no coupon for True Swing golf.

Hope Best Buy won't run out of these fast. Have to go to FedEx to print out the stupid coupon.

[quote name='PaulG']I don't get it? Is there a coupon for True Swing Golf too? Cause I've already picked up BBA (which seems similiar, but more fun) and I'd prefer Golf if given the choice.

OP: Awesome post.[/quote]

Sorry about the confusion. Gamepro actually had a coupon that would give you True Swing Golf in their latest issue with New Super Mario Bros. on the cover.

[quote name='unforeseen']Circuit City has this same offer.[/QUOTE]

Where do you see that? If you're talking about using this BB coupon there, as another already posted, they don't do "free with purchase" offers in their coupon matching policy.

brain age is a great game! if you have a ds, it's a definite purchase for 20 bucks! i'm going to pick this up and a lite to play against my fiance!

[quote name='johnsloan']Awesome! As far as I'm concerned this is the best deal I've seen on the net, coz I don't want to sell my DS - the wife and I can do single card multiplayer now, should be fun.[/quote]
I'm in the same boat. I was gonna trade in my Fatty DS for $70(against my will) but with this deal I'm keeping it. Looking forward to some DS multiplayer, and Brain Age to boot.

Thanks OP and Cheapassgamer, coming thru in the final stretch.:applause:

Let's see now...

• BB is giving away Brain Age
  • CC is giving away Brain Age or free Mario bundle
  • GameCrazy is giving away 12 free Hollywood video rentals
Since I pre-ordered (and paid off) with store credit after the $10 bonus trade-in deal, I'm kinda stuck with EB, since I don't want to pay out of pocket from one of the other stores.

Is there any possibility of EB throwing in something? Anything?

LOL I knew something like this would happen! I got Brain Age for $10 last night at Meijer with NSMB. I was like, don't open it, just incase theres a deal at CAG, but I did open it because I wanted to read the manual :(. I still have Mario unopened though so I guess I could return that, or can you even return games at Meijer? Does anyone know Meijers return policy for games?

Also could someone please link me to the Mario bundle coupon?
Edit: NM the Mario Bundle is just silly skin and cloth :(

No coupon needed for the Mario bundle, and it's not the game, it's just a $10 pack with a case, clean rag and mario skins for the DS.

Do you think you could use the $15 CC for spending $100 AND the free Brain Age simultaneously? If so, it would clearly be the best bet today.

[quote name='nirv']Do you think you could use the $15 CC for spending $100 AND the free Brain Age simultaneously? If so, it would clearly be the best bet today.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it.

1. The 15 off 100 probably won't work period as it says not valid on game consoles.

2. The brain age coupon says not valid with any other offer (and imagine the 15 off says the same thing

wow.. thank god i decided to check CAG before i head off to CC for the DS + accessory bundle
now i will get Brain Age instead

Damn. I really wish they had announced this deal earlier! I pre-ordered from Gamestop but picked up Brain Age for $4.20 with some left-over gift cards at Best Buy.

I can't get to stores at open (taking kids to Six Flags) but I did instore pickup just in case there is a run on these systems.

i did print it out...but if they question me about it, i'll need to take them to it on their website...and from the homepage, i don't know how to get there to the coupon page

NVM...got it

bread's done
Back