Free Brett Favre Madden 09 Jets Box Art Cover From EA

dipset121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
According to espn tonight. EA will be releasing a free Brett Farve New York Jets Box Art Cover Available to download and print for free. The cover will be posted on easportsworld.com.

Also on 8/11 there will be a roster update the day before the release of the game to add farve to the jets as the starting QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, as a practical joke, I'm going to print off one, go to Kinko's, make like a hundred copies, go to work, and tape them on every single preordered copy of Madden

[quote name='Scorch']You know, as a practical joke, I'm going to print off one, go to Kinko's, make like a hundred copies, go to work, and tape them on every single preordered copy of Madden[/quote]
Do it.

[quote name='Scorch']You know, as a practical joke, I'm going to print off one, go to Kinko's, make like a hundred copies, go to work, and tape them on every single preordered copy of Madden[/quote]

what a prankster, i'd hate to be on your bad side.

[quote name='stewie75']what a prankster, i'd hate to be on your bad side.[/quote]

I'm a wild one eh?

In all seriousness, I think it'd be funny to do. It'd piss a lot of Favre fans off.

This is when having your own plane would come in handy. Imagine dropping a million of these covers from the sky at the first Green Bay home game. Time to start saving for that Cessna 150 Commuter.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm a wild one eh?

In all seriousness, I think it'd be funny to do. It'd piss a lot of Favre fans off.[/quote]
I'm not sure that I see why it would be so bad for them to have a cover on which he's wearing the jersey of his actual team for the coming year.

:confused

[quote name='Kendal']This is when having your own plane would come in handy. Imagine dropping a million of these covers from the sky at the first Green Bay home game. Time to start saving for that Cessna 150 Commuter.[/quote]

LOL, in this day and age you would be shot down before getting within half mile of Lambeau Field. Airspace around and particularly above stadiums and arenas is a no-fly zone especially around the time of events. BIG TIME NO NO.

But it would be even funnier to see a Cesna blasted out of the sky above the stadium at the first Green Bay home game, scattering those flaming covers onto the crowd and field below...

Well at least John Madden won't commit suicide now.

Because Brett Favre is the Brett Favre of Brett Favre's.

You could cut off his arms and legs he still be the best torso in the NFL!

[quote name='aznguyen316']Not a Chiefs fan. Located in Tampa =)[/QUOTE]

I see now. :) Tampa Bay Bucs were in the running for Favre but lost out.

[quote name='unforeseen']I see now. :) Tampa Bay Bucs were in the running for Favre but lost out.[/quote]

Favre really wanted to play with the Vikings but they are in the same division as the Packers and if they played and won, the Packers fans would like burn down the stadium for letting go of Favre. They would of payed him 20 million to not play football again, but nope. They basically traded him for nothing to.

I guess they won't make an All Play version of the Favre cover. They should've just decided to not make the extra cover. It's not even worth the effort for an already flawed game. And yes, I maintain, and will always maintain until they change their yearly Madden title outlook, the Madden titles will always continue to be the most overrated games in gaming, always deserving 2 points less (10 point scal) than it actually gets. And I think the demo proves my point just how flawed the franchise is.

What I would like to see Madden do is release a game every other year. Release roster updates on the off year, and make a better madden then the same thing as last year, with a couple new "features". A year isn't a long time to develop a game, and the worst part is with that damn exclusivity contract, they can let it become more stagnent and nobody can do a thing about it.

Anyway, my cousin (and my uncle) are Packer fans, i would have loved to see Favre go to the Vikings. I think they would have been a force with the williams wall and the new DT they brought in, Peterson running, and Favre in the pocket. The D is going to be uber tough like last year, and all they are really missing from offense is a QB. Maybe with the experience gained from last year, Jackson will do good, but i think Favre could have lead them to a NFC Championship.

I'd like to the favre get to the super bowl...but hed have to beat my steelers to do so....So screw bret favre. Kinda crappy for green bay. They were going to retire your number...they were going to pay you to stay home!!!! I wish my job would pay me to stay home!

[quote name='karkyco']LOL, in this day and age you would be shot down before getting within half mile of Lambeau Field. Airspace around and particularly above stadiums and arenas is a no-fly zone especially around the time of events. BIG TIME NO NO.

But it would be even funnier to see a Cesna blasted out of the sky above the stadium at the first Green Bay home game, scattering those flaming covers onto the crowd and field below...[/quote]

First...it was a fucking joke. Second, you really believe the US Gov. would shoot down a plane over the field? Ha! I know a local radio DJ that buzzed some sporting even last year. He is still alive and kicking.

[quote name='Layziebones']Favre really wanted to play with the Vikings but they are in the same division as the Packers and if they played and won, the Packers fans would like burn down the stadium for letting go of Favre. They would of payed him 20 million to not play football again, but nope. They basically traded him for nothing to.[/quote]

Bullshit. No one wants to play for the Vikings. :D

bread's done
Back