Free Burger King Burger Shot on 3/14 from 11am-2pm (YMMV?)

Nathan_Sama

CAGiversary!
Went to BK and saw an ad for this on their door.
There was also a sticker on my bag announcing this.
The burger shot meal is six mini burgers. The burgers are the circumference of a pickle btw :lol:
It seems this promotion is giving us one single burger shot (not the meal) per customer though... so probably not worth mentioning, but oh well!

Burger Shot might be a stupid name , but they are pretty damn good. Mini versions of there regular hamburgers (as opposed to mini versions of the whopper/whopper jr.)

As far as this promo goes , I have not noticed any ads for it at my local BK , but I haven't been there in about a week so they might have put them up since then. Next time I go there I'll check and see.

Anyone else read the title as "Free Burger at Burger Shot on 3/14...."?

Also, anyone else remember the mini twin burgers Burger King had in the 90s. Those were so good.

Awesome. I'll have to try and remember to hit mine up as it's less than a mile away, and I got nothing better to do.

I had the Burger Shots a few weeks ago and enjoyed them.

Where I live the burger shot meals are $5 and change before tax so your basically paying $6. Might as well get 6 regular burgers off the $1 menu.

[quote name='Toke2Choke']Where I live the burger shot meals are $5 and change before tax so your basically paying $6. Might as well get 6 regular burgers off the $1 menu.[/quote]

i was gonna come in here and bash the burger shots actually. completely not worth it for the price they are. i had the meal sometime late last year and it was something crazy like 6.50 or 7.50 before taxes. the burgers are not that good/different from the full sized ones which are much cheaper. someone asked burger shots or white castle, white castle unless you really like bk burgers. if u havent tried them yet, if bk is offering them for free then why not try one, otherwise id recommend going for the 2 burger shots instead of the full meal just to try it out

just one of the many reasons that makes BK - IMO - the worst fast food restaurant (of the big 3)

Totally thought the title said that the Burger King was shot... One can only hope. Also, if I find them free, I'm trying them.

Just bumping this since it's today.

I'm gonna go check out the local BK, since I plan on heading downtown anyway to try and find a supposed fire company sponsored rummage sale. If they don't have them, I'll just grab a Whopper Jr. or something.

bread's done
Back