Free Burnout Paradise: The ultimate box from EAStore (UK)

AlberichMX

CAG Veteran
Idk if this belongs here... but..

BAPUB.jpg

As seen in Neogaf forums:

Just use a UK proxy with the HotUKdeals link to the EAStore (Install EADownloadManager first).

http://www.docoja.com/blue (Uk proxy)
http://www.hotukdeals.com/visit?m=15038&q=834553

I'm from Mexico and it works... well i only need a UK EADM Account, but that's fast

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']thanks... ohh ya may i ask what program u use to take a screenshoot been looking for a good 1 but dont know anyones..thanks..[/QUOTE]

Press alt+print screen and paste it into Paint.

Nice find :) made a new EA Account just since I don't want to risk my main one being tracked with an unsecure proxy but sure I can just tie to the key to my main account anyways and if not no huge lose :)

[quote name='Survivalism']Press alt+print screen and paste it into Paint.[/QUOTE]

ohh cool thanks ya i use to use imageshack.us doesnt work the same no more ... thanks :)

[quote name='rockstarnati']I'm sorry. I don't understand. How do I get this to work?[/QUOTE]

the 1st link he post go to that site then the 2nd site he post... put it in where it says the youtube thing.. it may takewhile to pop up then you just order it like you buying a game but it doesnt cost nothing and just fill it out then they give you a Code.. then go to this site http://www.ea.com/1/download-manager to download EA Download Manager ... then once you run EADM and install it just go to my Games and it should already be there waiting for you to download it..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']the 1st link he post go to that site then the 2nd site he post... put it in where it says the youtube thing.. it may takewhile to pop up then you just order it like you buying a game but it doesnt cost nothing and just fill it out then they give you a Code.. then go to this site http://www.ea.com/1/download-manager to download EA Download Manager ... then once you run EADM and install it just go to my Games and it should already be there waiting for you to download it..[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I still can't get it to work to save my life.

This is awesome, thanks so much!!

Now I just have to figure out how to log back in, since it logged me out after buying and the front page login button keeps redirecting to itself (using the proxy, since it's not listed under my games without the proxy).

EDIT: Well, the download manager lets me see and download it, so that's good enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, a benefit of living in the UK, yay!
Funny how I was so close to buying it on Steam, but last minute decided not too, and kinda regretted it. But it all worked out! Cause what dya know, few days later, it's free :D

Oh, question -
Can I ask how this actually came about, is it a glitch in the system, or are they just being generous?
I hope I don't get an email telling me they want there game back!

It's their fault if it's a glitch, pretty sure there's nothing they can do about it. Plenty of glitches on Xbox marketplace and they never did anything, although that might be a slightly different process.

can you download this w/ your american acct? I got the code, tried to enter it into my american EA download manager but its saying the Code has already been used.

[quote name='homeland']can you download this w/ your american acct? I got the code, tried to enter it into my american EA download manager but its saying the Code has already been used.[/QUOTE]

I tried to do that and got the same error, so I just used the download link from the confirmation screen after you "pay".

Awesome! Thank you op. you just made my Christmas! Worked perfect for me. I just changed the password on my EA account before I signed in and then changed it back. It's tied to my American account and downloading now.

[quote name='gogoyippy']Can I ask how this actually came about, is it a glitch in the system, or are they just being generous?
I hope I don't get an email telling me they want there game back![/QUOTE]
If I may, I'd like to ask the same question. As much as I regret skipping the $4.99 Daily Deal on Steam, I'm not going to exploit a glitch on EA's UK website just to remedy the situation.

Thanks worked for me after a bit of messing around.

[quote name='homeland']can you download this w/ your american acct? I got the code, tried to enter it into my american EA download manager but its saying the Code has already been used.[/QUOTE]
Try logging out of the EA download manager and logging back in again. For me it took a while for the game to show up in there.

i know this is totally off topic. I am not a pc gamer at all really, but I jumped on this because I really love this game and yeah, anywho my question is.... Is it still not possible to use a wireless 360 controller and a play and charge usb on windows or is there any drivers out there to remedy? anyway if someone could anser I'd greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']i know this is totally off topic. I am not a pc gamer at all really, but I jumped on this because I really love this game and yeah, anywho my question is.... Is it still not possible to use a wireless 360 controller and a play and charge usb on windows or is there any drivers out there to remedy? anyway if someone could anser I'd greatly appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

You can use a Wired 360 controller or a wireless one with the Wireless Receiver (about $19.99). You cant use a play and charge kit to hook up a wireless controller as it is only used for power not for input signals.

[quote name='Blazionite']Thanks worked for me after a bit of messing around.

Try logging out of the EA download manager and logging back in again. For me it took a while for the game to show up in there.[/QUOTE]

Did you sign up for a uk eadm acct? or did u just use ur US ea acct?

[quote name='Blazionite']Thanks worked for me after a bit of messing around.

Try logging out of the EA download manager and logging back in again. For me it took a while for the game to show up in there.[/QUOTE]

Did you sign up for a uk eadm acct? or did u just use ur US ea acct?

n/m got it. Thought we couldn't use our US EADM acct but we can. Bought it again w/ my us acct and showed up in the DM immediately.

Thanks!

[quote name='pROvIs']You can use a Wired 360 controller or a wireless one with the Wireless Receiver (about $19.99). You cant use a play and charge kit to hook up a wireless controller as it is only used for power not for input signals.[/QUOTE]

Dx yeah guess I am gonna have to splurge on another controller then. Thx bro and Black Blood Brothers rox!

The online on burnout isn't working for me, but the remedy is that your supposed to download the latest patch. Nothing on the official site or on EA Download manager. But after googiling, we're supposed to download "Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box v1.100 Patch" which I've provided here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_42454.shtml

It should work.
Happy gaming people :)

[quote name='goldvenom69']any one knows what to put in the billing section for address i don't know if i should put my normal address or a UK one.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter. I put in a US address, my friend put in some random English pub address, both worked fine. It should still pop up in the download manager either way (at least it did for me).
They can't use it anyway since you don't enter a method of payment.

[quote name='gogoyippy']The online on burnout isn't working for me, but the remedy is that your supposed to download the latest patch. Nothing on the official site or on EA Download manager. But after googiling, we're supposed to download "Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box v1.100 Patch" which I've provided here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_42454.shtml

It should work.
Happy gaming people :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!

bread's done
Back