Free ButterFinger Goodies

Wow, I completely forgot I even signed up for this.

But I got a package from them in the mail today.. 3 Butterfinger Crisp bars, some pins and a shirt. Free stuff.. better late than never, eh?

Got my package today! The poster is pretty crinkled but I don't mind much.

I AM pissed that the t-shirt is so huge, because I really like it. The new branding is really starting to grow on me :)

I think that was a big improvement for butterfinger. My problem with butterfingers was they are so hard because of the thickness of them. But with the thin layers and the wafer layers the butterfinger crisp is much better.
I'm tempted on hanging up the poster in my classroom with the finger pointing to the door.

[quote name='chodax']did you guys get in the mailbox? or is it from like a ups delivery?[/QUOTE]

I got mine today in the mailbox.

got mine yesterday it had a shirt, buttons, two candy bars, poster which was beat up from the mailer, and stickers of the hand logo

[quote name='Littlefields']Got mine too. According to the website. We will be getting more. :D[/quote]

dang still havent gotten mine and its been WEEKS!

[quote name='toldawg128']Just got mine today. Two candy bars, t-shirt, pins, poster, stickers, memo. The works. :cool:[/quote]

Got the same stuff, tshirt is a large though. I probably wouldnt have wore it anyways because it is really fugly, o well. Free stuff is always good! Thanks again for this stuff.

I got my prostate exam shirt also but they only give out 2 NO-fun size bars. :cry:

I had forgot about this and when I opened the package and pulled out the poster first I was thinking WTF is this crap? I hadn't seen the candy yet or put the brown finger with Butterfinger. :roll:

[quote name='gundamxzero']dang still havent gotten mine and its been WEEKS![/quote]
I had to wait 2 months I was begining to wonder if I was going to get it. Then I totaly forgot about it and it arrived. Just keep waiting.

Oh yeah, is anyone else's poster all crumpled? :cry:

I got mine this past Fri. I gave the tshirt to my room mate because its waay too damn small for me. Gave one of the candy bars to my sister because she asked for one, so her and my mother split it. Had the other one at home later that night. rest of the stuff is still sitting in the envelope in my car...

I just got my second pack today, my first one went to my home address last Thursday and this one came to my work address today. I had full size bars in mine, 3 full size bars in the one that went to the house and 2 full size bars that went to the work, both shirts were large.

Got my first pack today.
-Tshirt (Black large with prostate exam finger)
-3 tiny pins
-Crumpled poster
-2 Fun size candy cubes
-Memo

Thanks OP, got my pack though it was crumpled in the little mailbox unfortunately so the poster doesn't look that great. :(

Still, I think the pins are cute. :)

bread's done
Back