Free CAG bracelet + shipping

sdp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am doing some cleaning and instead of throwing it away I thought maybe someone would want it that didn't get a chance to get one. Its neon green and says "Play Cheap" and cheapassgamer.com.

I am completely broke at the moment though and would have to go out of my way to get envelopes/stamps so whoever wants it would have to mail me one dollar or mail me a self addressed stamped (2 stamps) envelope.

One dollar should do it or you can just send me a stamped(two stamps) envelope and I can just mail it in that.

[quote name='sdp']One dollar should do it or you can just send me a stamped(two stamps) envelope.[/quote]

deal, ill send you 1 dollar, pm me

If anyone else is looking to get rid of one of these, PM me. I was stupid and kept saying "I'll do it tomorrow" until they were no longer for sale.

Glad I got in on these. I haven't taken mine off since receiving it from Cheapy's Mom. Everyone I know has asked me about it thinking it's in support for a cure, but they are amused to see it is in support of my favorite website. Maybe a new batch of these will be made soon because I wouldn't mind having a spare since we were limited to one the first go around.

Sorry I only had one and Ambu_Zim was the first to reply.

Cheapy's mom might still have some left though, Cheapy just said he wasn't going to mention it on the CAGcast anymore and to do it quick since his mom and dad were going on vacation.

bread's done
Back