Free Call of Duty Black Ops Avatar Flight Suit

Rollobobo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1365 (100%)
So up for grabs in a free flight suit for your avatar based on Call of Duty Black Ops.

To redeem this you have to go to: www.gamestop/CODBlackOps

Click on the "Redeem your avatar link, enter the code, provide your e-mail address and select the console you want it for. Once verified an e-mail confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. Gamestop will then send you the official download code on launch day. *Note - winner of this code HAS to do this TODAY as after today it expires.

SO...now that the instructions are done....first person to guess what Xbox 360 game I am currently playing wins! Please keep it to two guesses! Good Luck! :D

I dont think the code will work. What happens is you put it in and then you're told they'll email you a code once your gamestop order has shipped. Maybe they just say that and they'll email it anyway but I dunno.

Edit: When I put in a code I had I later got an email that said this:

Thank you for registering for the Call of Duty: Black Ops flight suit avatar skin.

Pending verification of your order, we will email redemption instructions for your flight suit avatar skin when Call of Duty: Black Ops begins shipping.

Thank you,

GameStop Customer Service

[quote name='ShockandAww']I dont think the code will work. What happens is you put it in and then you're told they'll email you a code once your gamestop order has shipped. Maybe they just say that and they'll email it anyway but I dunno.[/QUOTE]

I got it for pre-ordering the game at gamestop...I don;t want it thats why I am offering it up here, but it expires at midnight tonight.

[quote name='Rollobobo']I got it for pre-ordering the game at gamestop...I don;t want it thats why I am offering it up here, but it expires at midnight tonight.[/QUOTE]

Right I'm just saying if you just give someone that code, they'll put it in at that site using their own email address and so may not get the code because they didnt pre-order the game.

free is free I just dont want anyone getting their hopes up too much when it's possible they wont end up getting anything at all.

[quote name='crr_1119']Darn, everyone's already said all the top guesses. :p

Kane and Lynch 2?
Samurai Shodown: Sen?[/QUOTE]

WOWZA!!! We have a winnner!!! Although this game is terribly bad, (Samurai Shodown Sen) I have been playing it for the last few days....nice guess.

I will PM you. Thanks for playing everyone....I plan on having more of these contests with other swag!!!

site is down and not working anymore and it's been non-functioning for the past 2 days. I still have a code unscratched and I emailed gs support and no response yet via email. Oh well, a waste of a code..

bread's done
Back