free car washes

WiiDSmoker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (97%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in my town of Nashville, TN, i know some codes to get free car washes, and I'm thinking about creating a website where users can input codes to car washes throughout the entire U.S. for all gas stations...are there others like me who know codes to get free car washes? [/FONT]

Codes? Do you enter them at a website and they send you coupons or is it on site and you enter something into a keypad? It might help to elaborate on this code system for those who are unfamiliar with it like myself.

Also you might want to inform your local CAG's Scorch, guessed, karmapolice, tayaf69 and any other Nashvillians I left out this.

I work in a gas station in memphis TN and you do get codes for the carwash. I also know the code to print out free carwashes so next time I work I might mistakenly press the code once or twice.

Aren't those codes single-use only, and based on a purchase? Obviously generating them new is a different case [which could be considered stealing, especially if you were to publish them on the net].

normaly yes you have to buy the car wash but there also a button for free carwashes also sometimes the manager gives them to people. but then again my manager also gives free toys to children that come in.

edit: oh and I also have given them away by mistake so If you see that someone is new(like me) and you ask them for a carwash even if you didn't buy anything totaling 10 dollars they'll give it to you. happened twice to me.

Cool, sounds like he's a nice guy [at least to some of his customers].
I'm all for getting deals and maximizing my dollar, I just don't want anyone to risk getting fired over it :)
I'm a pay-at-the-pump kind of guy, so asking won't work for me, although I sometimes buy the car wash at the pump if my boy wants to go through it.

basically the code is a universal key code that you enter on site at that gas station...basically, I am interested in creating a website where it would compile all these universal codes where people can view these codes for each gas station that is posted...seems like a good idea, but I'd like some feedback on this of course.

It's not illegal to use these codes and they are useable an infinite amount of times. I go through the car wash everyday, sometimes 2 times a day with these codes

and obviously this website wouldn't get anyone fired because it could either be anonymous or entered by a registered user name

it would be similar in design to those websites that list where police hide outs are for people taking vacations not wanting to get speeding tickets

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']basically the code is a universal key code that you enter on site at that gas station...basically, I am interested in creating a website where it would compile all these universal codes where people can view these codes for each gas station that is posted...seems like a good idea, but I'd like some feedback on this of course.

It's not illegal to use these codes and they are useable an infinite amount of times. I go through the car wash everyday, sometimes 2 times a day with these codes[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't this be considered stealing? I have no idea what you are talking about with these codes, are you talking about some universial code that works on all code activation car washes? I

Anyone living in Florida can get a free car wash today. Just enter promotional code ERNESTO and you will also receive a free air dry with your complimentary car wash. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back