Free Carcassonne for Xbox Live's 5th Birthday (Nov. 15-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxHoundADAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
will be getting that, may also get Burnout if it is actually available. now if only there website worked.

Someone remind me on the 15th. Don't want to miss out on this, I've been thinking about plopping down the points for this game anyways.

[quote name='Logg']So can you create a Asian account to get Hecix 2 for free also[/QUOTE]
It said just Korea, not just anywhere in Asia.

[quote name='reibeatall']Where was this announced?[/QUOTE]Korean gamers get Hexic 2 instead of Carcassonne. Presumably because Carcassonne isn't available in Korea, I think.

Sweet! My cousin and I already downloaded this and I highly recommend it, especially if you liked Catan. Hey, you can't beat free!

Just in time for my 'red ringed' console!

(Cue clip of Ralphie's dad cursing unintelligibly from the basement.)

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']In honor of MS's 5 year Birthday of Xbox LIVE they are giving Carcassonne away for free for 48 hours. Be sure to get it if you haven't yet.

This begins at 12:01 am on Wed. (Nov. 15th) and ends at 11:59 pm on Thurs. (Nov. 16).

Isn't Weds the 14th and Thursday the 15th?

Kevin

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I sure am glad my 360 red ringed last week![/QUOTE]
I can download it for you if you want to give me your account recovery info. Done it for other friends before.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I can download it for you if you want to give me your account recovery info. Done it for other friends before.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the offer, but I think I'll pass. :D

[quote name='PyroGamer']I can download it for you if you want to give me your account recovery info. Done it for other friends before.[/QUOTE]
I'll do it for you just give me your SS# and mother maiden name......

Hooray for waiting!

I think this program might come back an bite microsoft in the ass though. I know I won't be downloading any more games until 2012. I don't want to pay for a game that could potentially be free.

Crossing fingers for Settlers of Catan.

[quote name='blue_volvo']Hooray for waiting!

I think this program might come back an bite microsoft in the ass though. I know I won't be downloading any more games until 2012. I don't want to pay for a game that could potentially be free.

Crossing fingers for Settlers of Catan.[/quote]I know what you mean. I bought Zuma not too long ago and literally a week later they dropped the price 400 points! GRRRR!

I wonder if I'll be getting the 500pts...I've been on XBL since the Beta. Though I changed my name to LinkinPrime after the first year....I probobly won't qualify for it...do'h!

This is pretty sweet. I did enjoy the Carcassonne demo a little, and am really glad I can get it for free! I am also curious about making a Korean account for Hexic 2...

[quote name='mrcheapo11']This is pretty sweet. I did enjoy the Carcassonne demo a little, and am really glad I can get it for free! I am also curious about making a Korean account for Hexic 2...[/QUOTE]

Well I will be trying it for sure.

fuck it right.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Korean gamers get Hexic 2 instead of Carcassonne. Presumably because Carcassonne isn't available in Korea, I think.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I signed up for a Korean account. Hopefully it will have a English option.

this really is a great game. too bad i already spent points on it.....well, they were tropicana twister points anyway. at least now my brothers can dl and we can play together online.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Gah, foiled.

Guess that's what I get for buying it day 1. Oh well, it's my most played 360 game.

And now you can all stare in awe at my sick Ranked match W-L (76-25)

I'll definitely be pulling this. Free games FTW!

About Hexic2- I thought M$ was banning people for making other region accounts, including banning your master account off Live. That's why I haven't gotten any of the content from other regions. Is it only associated with the other region account as well? I is confuseded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back