Free Castle Crashers DLC!

can someone post a code for me since I am at work and dont have access to either facebook or twitter......thanks in advance!!

Thanks OP. Just recently downloaded the full game and was planning on buying this, but now don't have to do to the Twitter codes. You have to love the refresh button.:p

[quote name='Nintendokid54']managed to get one via facebook... two hours after it was posted... :D[/QUOTE]
Me too. Facebook group is much easier the twitter. For those who don't have access to facebook, here are the most recent codes pasted:

KJ4PM-3CCFF-JC68G-QJ22H-9HH4Q
DQYTC-42863-2H6TY-RTX9J-43JY6
G8C44-JJW3P-PBHYK-H9J9P-2KBRW
PJJRX-Q48DR-82GYP-C7JF7-9HH4Y
VYPT9-MTBTM-XG289-W4YTB-MDV43
G3KYK-WW764-4CXFX-XMXPW-FGCPG
M6TDJ-7T37K-FCX44-4CGGT-GVH48
B3Y8D-H26MC-JTMH2-QFBCK-J43JY
G98Y7-QT9Y6-Q2DRC-RRVCF-MBG83
K9FBX-V773F-BTJT9-VKMG7-YDV6G
P9P3K-V2B63-KX2QT-CGC7R-DRRGJ
FMXPM-27749-H6TJF-FCRYK-KW2PY
RQ98V-PVV9Q-JW8WG-F2F7R-XD69D
KTXR9-2XRP9-29964-H24P2-KBTC6
P9T2Q-8WDMQ-8477H-GKF6J-FGCP8
W73BH-RF8FV-RB364-HVFB3-PDJ3B
F3FB4-T64QX-QRY47-3CQ48-R6XXQ
QRTV3-8GKF3-TKKY2-BC73W-XBTDG
WRQCT-8CGQH-X3YVF-FTKVB-KKW3J
F37PT-VF68G-B97V4-TK926-GVH7B
VDXQ7-34QVP-VPTKK-KG72X-Q3V7D
HCDQQ-WM8C2-MBDKK-33H9J-KD696
PTQ39-H6876-72KKF-Y4Y4B-7T83W
WBFYC-HJJ9F-JFMMR-CRTTR-8HVBB
GRY24-R94MV-WJ7JV-4KCD8-TXW33
VWWWH-BFC9Y-Q73PC-386BB-2WFHT
KCPP8-X989P-3XFXR-TCYTG-VH6D8
G2DDD-FXB6R-RGQBQ-3VJMF-DRRHY
P8G82-MCD74-KFWGJ-286K3-FVVBQ
Q6PGW-7JTVQ-T2QYD-8RVJC-K4RH6

[quote name='Rave Child']Me too. Facebook group is much easier the twitter. For those who don't have access to facebook, here are the most recent codes pasted:

RQ98V-PVV9Q-JW8WG-F2F7R-XD69D
[/QUOTE]

i used this one
thank you for posting these:)

Thanks! Used PJJRX-Q48DR-82GYP-C7JF7-9HH4Y
Man I hope they keep giving out free DLC packs. I got this one and the other one.

These were all gone, but I finally got one of them to work, after trying all but maybe 4 or 5 codes. So get the last few quick! Thanks RC!

PJJRX-Q48DR
VYPT9-MTBTM
G3KYK-WW764
M6TDJ-7T37K
B3Y8D-H26MC
G98Y7-QT9Y6
K9FBX-V773F
KTXR9-2XRP9
P9T2Q-8WDMQ
W73BH-RF8FV
F3FB4-T64QX
QRTV3-8GKF3
WRQCT-8CGQH
F37PT-VF68G
VDXQ7-34QVP
HCDQQ-WM8C2
PTQ39-H6876
WBFYC-HJJ9F
GRY24-R94MV
VWWWH-BFC9Y
KCPP8-X989P
G2DDD-FXB6R

Yes. They did a King DLC pack when it launched, and this is just for the Necromantic Pack. If you want the King DLC, it looks like you might have to buy it.

thanks op - wanted to get this for the kids, but ran out of patience after four codes... let the kids take over after one of the tweets and they got it on the 3rd try!

[quote name='unnamed']thanks op - wanted to get this for the kids, but ran out of patience after four codes... let the kids take over after one of the tweets and they got it on the 3rd try![/QUOTE]

COOL! Congrats! Your kids must be fast with a keyboard. :applause:

I hope the rest of you guys that are still waiting on codes snag one eventually. It seems like The Behemoth has A LOT of codes to give away. Persistence will pay off for many of you, I'm sure. :D

Latest post on Twitter:

100 dlc codes today, and 500 tomorrow, here on twitter. Tell Your Friends! More today @ 12, 3, and 5. (it is currently 10:05 here) yay!

Just message on facebook:

Kelly Revak sent a message to the members of Castle Crashers.

--------------------
Subject: Free Necromantic dlc!

Just a reminder,

I've been posting free codes for the Necromantic Pack dlc for Castle Crashers for a few weeks now, and am going to give out WAY more this week!!

fyi, I am going to post 2 HUNDRED codes tomorrow! so check the Wall of the Castle Crashers group to claim yours!

hugs,
kelly

According to a message I received from the Castle Crashers group page on Facebook, 200 free codes will be posted sometime Wednesday 9/30.

No time was specified, just keep refreshing this page, or the join group for the Behemoth:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=33000749792&ref=ts

If you're not a member, you can still join, but they're going to be approving people by moderator only for the next few hours, according to the group page.

[quote name='whywakeup']I have yet to get Castle Crashers . I wonder why ?[/QUOTE]
MAybe because you didn't get it for free like me :bouncy:

It is the single best game in the side-scrolling beat-em-up genre. It's really cool of The Behemoth to give out the DLC to fans like this.

I agree.
All the DLC behemoth has released for Castle Crashers I have received for free. I bought this game when it first came out. It is one of the best side-scrolling beat-em up co-op play games made. And Insane mode is just that, INSANE!

Ninja turtles, golden axe, double dragon, streets of rage and plenty more have nothing on this game. This is one of the must own XBLA games. All the hand drawn graphics are beautiful and fighting over the princess is a blast.

I wouldn't say this is the best beat-em-up out there (Double Dragon Advance is the undisputed king of that.), but it is still a quite good one. Gets boring though. These DLCs just make me go "OH, ANOTHER CHARACTER TO GRIND UP TO MAX"

The last time they did this, I couldn't get a single one even the moment it was posted. I wish they'd just do random pm instead of post

kings pack was given out to people who would follow them on facebook....i did it the last day and acquired a code.

hopefully i can pick up a necro code.

I managed to get one when they were posting in batches. But it seems like it will be a bit easier this time around. I hear they're only giving out 2,000 codes so this giveaway is pretty big.

I think it IS the best beat'em up of all time. However that is not saying much, and this DLC is so worthless they'd have to give it to me for free, that said... their facebook is closed to nonmembers and can't get any. ;(

Got a code last night around 8:15 when they had 100 codes (4 batches of 25 posted separately). Just open up Xbox.com, go to the Redeem Code page and copy/paste each section in. For the people complaining about not being able to get into the group on Facebook:

[quote name='kirby145']Follow them on twitter as well:

@wikkiwild1 codes are for Castle Crashers Necromantic Pack dlc, and I'll be posting FIVE HUNDRED more tomorrow!

[quote name='Skoad']Got a code last night around 8:15 when they had 100 codes (4 batches of 25 posted separately). Just open up Xbox.com, go to the Redeem Code page and copy/paste each section in. For the people complaining about not being able to get into the group on Facebook:[/QUOTE]

Oh is xbox.com working now for these?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Oh is xbox.com working now for these?[/QUOTE]
I seriously just logged into Facebook on a whim, saw the message from the group that they're giving away DLC, checked their wall, they posted the codes 4 or 5 minutes prior. Picked a random code (well, 5th from bottom as I usually do) and plugged it into Xbox.com. If they're doing that with 200 codes on Facebook and 500 on Twitter, it'll be cake if you actually pay attention.

[quote name='Skoad']I seriously just logged into Facebook on a whim, saw the message from the group that they're giving away DLC, checked their wall, they posted the codes 4 or 5 minutes prior. Picked a random code (well, 5th from bottom as I usually do) and plugged it into Xbox.com. If they're doing that with 200 codes on Facebook and 500 on Twitter, it'll be cake if you actually pay attention.[/QUOTE]

I think you're confused, the codes were not working on xbox.com and only on the actual console. It was annoying having to boot up the 360 to punch in codes that were taken.

bread's done
Back