Free Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit!

Sounds yummy, but I guess these aren't in California, because I never heard of them. Now I think Imma make a turkey burger tho. I hate how some threads can make me hungry at the mere thought of a deluctible treat.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Sounds yummy, but I guess these aren't in California, because I never heard of them. Now I think Imma make a turkey burger tho. I hate how some threads can make me hungry at the mere thought of a deluctible treat.[/QUOTE]

There is some in Ca. I love the regular chicken biscuit, I'm, sure the spicy is even better.

OP, I commend you. In this dark world of filth and lies, you are a big bright shining star of awesome. God bless.

Thanks OP, haven't been there in a while and now I have a reason to go again. Can't wait to get my hands on this and their waffle fries.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Sounds yummy, but I guess these aren't in California, because I never heard of them. Now I think Imma make a turkey burger tho. I hate how some threads can make me hungry at the mere thought of a deluctible treat.[/QUOTE]

I know for sure there's one in Orange County, and I'm sure I've seen a few in LA, don't know what part of Cali you're from... :p

[quote name='Rodimus']It's only the Biscuit? Is it McDonalds rules were breakfast is only mornings?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is the biscuit only but who can argue with it being free?
If you never had Chick-fil-A, you're really missing out.
You have to reserve the time, and it is at breakfast times only.

[quote name='sang321']Yes, it is the biscuit only but who can argue with it being free?
If you never had Chick-fil-A, you're really missing out.
You have to reserve the time, and it is at breakfast times only.[/QUOTE]

It's awesome that it's free, I'm a big fan of Chick-Fil-A. Unfortunately the closest store is 30 minutes away. I drive by there every Saturday for a class but that's not till noon were I occasionally pick up lunch.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I know for sure there's one in Orange County, and I'm sure I've seen a few in LA, don't know what part of Cali you're from... :p[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah the bay man nor-cal, we don't have any up here well we have Jolibee's tho which I think has the best fastfood chicken around. Besides you know the banquet box of frozen chicken? If you cook that perfect it is the best in my opinion and only $5 a box with good pieces of chicken.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Haha yeah the bay man nor-cal, we don't have any up here well we have Jolibee's tho which I think has the best fastfood chicken around. Besides you know the banquet box of frozen chicken? If you cook that perfect it is the best in my opinion and only $5 a box with good pieces of chicken.[/QUOTE]
Damn, I wish there was Jolibee's on the east coast. I have to imagine that American Jollibee's doesn't taste as good as it does in the Philippines, being made by Americans and all, but it is still probably pretty good.

Thanks, too bad it's all in the morning. I'll have to go next Saturday. But at least I'm getting it for free! Thanks again, OP!

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Damn, I wish there was Jolibee's on the east coast. I have to imagine that American Jollibee's doesn't taste as good as it does in the Philippines, being made by Americans and all, but it is still probably pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Well I dunno if there would be any difference really. Everyone at the Jollibee I go to is filipino. It is really the only fast food place I go to. I remember back when I was in highschool all I would do it go there for an aloha burger, some rice & chicken, and a refreshing halo. haha my friend tried to get me to work there. I went for an interview I was hesitant tho because mostly everyone there customers and workers alike spoke only tagalog to no surprise northern california is highly populated by pacific islanders.

Ahhhh, I love Chick Fil A, but since I moved there's none within 20 plus miles.
Oh Well.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Well I dunno if there would be any difference really. Everyone at the Jollibee I go to is filipino. It is really the only fast food place I go to. I remember back when I was in highschool all I would do it go there for an aloha burger, some rice & chicken, and a refreshing halo. haha my friend tried to get me to work there. I went for an interview I was hesitant tho because mostly everyone there customers and workers alike spoke only tagalog to no surprise northern california is highly populated by pacific islanders.[/QUOTE]
The reason I made that comment, and it may sound dumb to some, I mean, of course I don't mean that it's true 100% of the time, but my comment came from the fact that any food I ate in Korea, Japan, the Philippines, it was all better than the American equivalent.
Korean-made Taco Bell, Filipino delivery McDo and KFC, Bulgogi Burgers from McDonalds in Korea, Popeye's Chicken, it was all better over there than here. I believe this is because people take their jobs, even as a fast food worker, more seriously and try harder. It's not some punk-ass teenager who is spitting in your food and talking on his cell phone in the back.
I could kill for a Burrito Supreme from a Taco Bell in Korea...

[quote name='EYEL1NER']The reason I made that comment, and it may sound dumb to some, I mean, of course I don't mean that it's true 100% of the time, but my comment came from the fact that any food I ate in Korea, Japan, the Philippines, it was all better than the American equivalent.
Korean-made Taco Bell, Filipino delivery McDo and KFC, Bulgogi Burgers from McDonalds in Korea, Popeye's Chicken, it was all better over there than here. I believe this is because people take their jobs, even as a fast food worker, more seriously and try harder. It's not some punk-ass teenager who is spitting in your food and talking on his cell phone in the back.
I could kill for a Burrito Supreme from a Taco Bell in Korea...[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, I know exactly what you mean. That is the beauty of having like a restraunt chain from another country. In the phillipines a restraunt like jollibee is a staple. The one I go to is ran well and the food actually ends up coming out like the picture. I wouldn't of mind working there as teen myself except I knew iI would be a burden not being too fluent in tagalog. I know what you mean. Well not about a burrito from korea lol i rather just go to the taqueria down the street xD but I know what you mean.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Yeah man, I know exactly what you mean. That is the beauty of having like a restraunt chain from another country. In the phillipines a restraunt like jollibee is a staple. The one I go to is ran well and the food actually ends up coming out like the picture. I wouldn't of mind working there as teen myself except I knew iI would be a burden not being too fluent in tagalog. I know what you mean. Well not about a burrito from korea lol i rather just go to the taqueria down the street xD but I know what you mean.[/QUOTE]
I don't see it being a burden, to not be fluent in tagalog. Filipinos start learning English in kindergarten I think? It's one of the real early years in elementary school. I was shocked one time when I called my over to my wife's house before she moved to the states and her 2 year old niece answered the phone and knew "Hello" and "Okay" and basic stuff like that.
I'm trying to learn tagalog at the moment, and you'd pick up on basic stuff quick, but I guess it would frustrate you a bit when they start speaking really quick in tagalog and you have no idea what is going on.
But if you were working there and someone walked in and started ordering in Tagalog, they'd probably just be being a dick, because they more than likely speak English fluently and probably pretty well without an accent. My brother-in-law used to work in a call center over there and could pull off a flawless Texas/Southern accent.

[quote name='intoxicated662']already starting today, doesn't state that it's for dine-in only so i'm wondering if drive-thru will work, hm.[/QUOTE]

Drive through worked fine for me this morning. Excellent spicy chicken biscuit! :hot:

[quote name='intoxicated662']already starting today, doesn't state that it's for dine-in only so i'm wondering if drive-thru will work, hm.[/QUOTE]
I went in and got it to-go without any issues this morning.

I was tempted to go the other day, but not worth it for the drive of over 15+minutes. With the way the gas prices are currently, even though you can get 1 of these free still doesn't add up unless of course you've got a chik-fil-a near ya house/work/school and it's on your way over there.

[quote name='neocisco']Had my 3rd one this morning. Mmmmm, tasty![/QUOTE]

I really didn't care for the sandwich, plain is ok but I tried it with eggs and cheese and I really didn't care for it.

There bacon & egg cheese biscuit is awesome though.

[quote name='dannyox718']You'd think that there would be a chick-fil-a somewhere in chicago. but no....[/QUOTE]

EDIT: At least you have a WhiteCastle Burger out there, I'm sure the frozen burgers don't even give the fresh ones justice, O'well, we do have In n Out.

There is a chain called Portillos by my house, how are they compared to other joints in the Chicago area?

bread's done
Back