FREE Chicken Sandwich & Coke @ Chick-fil-A

[quote name='spoo']I got mine yesterday only one in town here. The bummer is that you can't get a sandwich and a Coke on the same visit :beer: , oh well a free sandwich is still good since I never have tried them.[/QUOTE]

I used both coupons (sandwich and coke lemonade) at one time without an issue at my Chick-fil-a.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Not to mention that Chick-fil-a was the first restaurant to create the chicken sandwich. It's a shame they're only mainly located in the southeast. I sure do miss my chicken sandwiches whenever I'm out west.[/quote]

There's plenty in the northeast as well. I go for lunch pretty often. Just got my coupon yesterday, yay! Kinda glad the coke coupon is separate, I hate cola anyway. I always get their fresh squeezed lemonade mmmm!

[quote name='wbc1228']I used both coupons (sandwich and coke lemonade) at one time without an issue at my Chick-fil-a.[/QUOTE]

This is clearly YMMV, I know the coupon policy at Chick-fil-a depends on management. The one near me will take nearly any coupons, expired or not, as well as take multiple coupons on occasions.

I worked at Chickfila this summer. It was an okay job the managers were pretty nice. Got sick of the food but I'll still eat for free!

My wife and I both enjoyed free sandwiches and Cokes on the same visit. We went ahead and sprung for a medium waffle fry order to split. Not a bad weekend lunch!

[quote name='BlueLobstah']This is clearly YMMV, I know the coupon policy at Chick-fil-a depends on management. The one near me will take nearly any coupons, expired or not, as well as take multiple coupons on occasions.[/quote]At the one I worked for over summer they will take anything

I got the free sandwich and drink at the same time. I decided to give them some money and paid for some fries. Thanks again OP for the practically free lunch!

bread's done
Back