Free Chicken Soft Taco with Purchase at/from Del Taco

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Just received this coupon through my email. I accidentally clicked out of the page before I could print/screenshot the coupon, but it should work for everybody else. Also, to make this deal sweeter, and be an ultra cheapass, you can just buy one of the .50 cent items like the taco and get the this for free. Could someone PDF/screenshot this please for me?

http://www.deltaco.com/page158.html

FREE-Chicken-Soft-Taco_03.jpg
FREE-Chicken-Soft-Taco_05.jpg
This coupon entitles bearer to one FREE CHICKEN SOFT TACO with any purchase from 06/08/11 to 06/19/11.
Coupon #45. Please present coupon upon ordering. One coupon per person; may not use coupon during subsequent visit. Limit 1 offer per coupon. Prices may vary. Not valid with any other offer, discount, or coupon. Customer pays all applicable sales tax. No cash value. Valid only at participating locations. Manager may refuse coupon if manager reasonably believes consumer has already received a FREE Chicken Soft Taco with any purchase at participating locations or has engaged in any fraudulent activity. Manager's decision is final. No auction or barter of coupon.

[quote name='illidari']Oh man I had the shits the only time I went there. You have to pay me to go back in there.[/QUOTE]and the taco's are extremely small.

bread's done
Back