Free Code for 48 in your emails.

I got the email with the code on my main account which is silver on the May 6 & it said code is not valid. Checked today it was there. Thanks for the reminder!

[quote name='smokey6']I only got a code sent for my silver account. nothing for the other 3 gold accounts that are used regularly.[/QUOTE]

The code would come back as INVALID if you were to enter it in a current Gold account.

Surprisely XBOX sent me a correction email with 160 points as a second gift. Ironically my 160 points appeared once & then disappeared & hasn't come back. So the correction needs a correction.

Here's what the email said:

"Here are your free tokens from Xbox LIVE

Due to a technical error, you received an e-mail from us with a missing token code. As a correction, we’ve provided you with the 48 hour trial token, as well as a free 160 Microsoft Points token below. "

I was wondering:
1) Has anyone else received this email?
2) Does anyone know how to make the code for my points reappear? Should I just keep checking the email ever now & then until it reappear or is there another way?

The appear and dissapear. The have a limited time to use.
There was an email for free lego harry potter avatar items that was sent awile ago. I checked to late and saw a message like this, "Sorry used to many times or what not".

weird i got one yesterday that was completely different......
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Here are your free tokens from Xbox LIVE
spacer.gif
Due to a technical error, you received an e-mail from us with a missing token code. As a correction, we’ve provided you with the 48 hour trial token, as well as a free 160 Microsoft Points token below.
spacer.gif
Your first gift is: Your second gift is: 48 hour trial – Xbox LIVE Gold 160 Microsoft Points
spacer.gif
11495a-02.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
To redeem your free tokens:
spacer.gif
• Sign into your Xbox LIVE account.
spacer.gif
• Select Redeem Code from the My Xbox menu.
spacer.gif
• Enter the codes below.
spacer.gif

Redeem codes now.
11495a-03.jpg

2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[quote name='l defeat l']weird i got one yesterday that was completely different......
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Here are your free tokens from Xbox LIVE
spacer.gif
Due to a technical error, you received an e-mail from us with a missing token code. As a correction, we’ve provided you with the 48 hour trial token, as well as a free 160 Microsoft Points token below.
spacer.gif
Your first gift is: Your second gift is: 48 hour trial – Xbox LIVE Gold 160 Microsoft Points
spacer.gif
11495a-02.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
To redeem your free tokens:
spacer.gif
• Sign into your Xbox LIVE account.
spacer.gif
• Select Redeem Code from the My Xbox menu.
spacer.gif
• Enter the codes below.
spacer.gif

Redeem codes now.
11495a-03.jpg

2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
[/QUOTE]
I got the same thing! Yay :D

[quote name='tankyroo']I got the same thing! Yay :D[/QUOTE]
i suppose its just karma after you posted a pic of an email with a 160 on it and it got stolen...

[quote name='l defeat l']i suppose its just karma after you posted a pic of an email with a 160 on it and it got stolen...[/QUOTE]
Haha i made sure i redeemed this one as soon as i got it XD

[quote name='tankyroo']Haha i made sure i redeemed this one as soon as i got it XD[/QUOTE]

lol glad to know you actually got it this time. man that other thread should be stickied just for kicks :lol:

on a side note, I still have no email and am patiently waiting for a 48 hour code from MS.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']The appear and dissapear. The have a limited time to use.
There was an email for free lego harry potter avatar items that was sent awile ago. I checked to late and saw a message like this, "Sorry used to many times or what not".[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. Luckily my 160 points in the email I got yesterday reset itself today, so I was able to redeem it.

bread's done
Back