Free Codes for 3 PS1 Classics

guardian42

CAGiversary!
Short version: free codes for PS1 classics Twisted Metal, Warhawk, and Destruction Derby on PSHome!

Long version:

You may have seen the PS4 experience area next to the Hub in PSHome and it has the usual trailers and stuff, but if you investigate the PSVita, it starts you on a little scavenger hunt for shiny points in the room to collect cards. Most of the cards just give you info and advertising for games, but you do get some neat gear and decoration items like a ps1 and ps4 among other stuff. Anyway, three of those cards will include codes to redeem for those PS1 games, and I can confirm that they are real! I was kinda surprised they would give these away, but they are old classics and being digital it costs them next to nothing to give away. 

The little scavenger hunt you have to do doesn't take too long, but you need to walk everywhere to get the shiny spots to show up, search twice sometimes, and do a little quiz. Enjoy!

That's cool. I don't have a PS3 to access PSHome but it's still cool that they would give games away for free. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back