Free Cold Winter Demo for PS2

Beginning to think it was just a scam to get us to sign up so they can spam us. I mean, in a few days, who needs the demo. I can rent the game and just play it and be done with it.

It has only been a month. I've gotten demos that took much longer. Sometimes the demo doesn't even arrive until the game has been released and had its first price drop.

Got my disc in the mail today, along with a free issue of U.S. Playstation magazine. AWW Yeah! Thanks OP!

Bless you, OP and VU Games! Mine showed up today. I should have had more faith in VU because I think my CGW and EGM subscriptions are also through vugames.com (though I signed up for so many free offers it's hard to tell).

I checked my mail today and I must have gotten the magazine and disc yesterday as well. Finally got it and I can't wait to pop it into my PS2. Thanks again for supplying th elink OP.

Thanks OP.

I got it today . . . but I already have the mag (April 2005 w/lots of PSP info) . . . anyone want it? (still sealed)

PM me

Received mine today with the OPM Mag which has news about the PSP in there....Now I can read and continue my research on it to see if I'll get one anytime soon....

I received mine today I was starting to think that I would never get it. Nice free demo and magazine however I wish it was a real Cold Winter demo disc instead of a magazine demo disc.

bread's done
Back