Free copies of FIFA 10 on Origin

MrPiggles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
1. Go to: https://www.zucaritaspromo.com/

2. Select Colombia or Ecuador as your country

3. Enter 4 random letters in the top box and your email in the bottom box and hit "Generar Codigo"

4. If it worked correctly, you should receive this message "Hemos enviado un código de descarga a la dirección de correo que nos proporcionaste, recuerda revisar tu bandeja de correo no deseado." and receive the code instantly in your email (check your junk email). Redeem said code on Origin.

5. If you didn't receive that message (and get the "try slowing down" message), then try again with a different 4 letter combination and/or a different country (except Brazil and Mexico). It took like 6-7 tries for me.

Oh, and BTW, this is the EU version of FIFA 10, if it matter to anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried it on Chrome twice, got "Try slowing down a little" every time I entered it, tried it on Firefox and it told me that AB23 was an invalid code and when I tried "ab23" it gave me the damn "Try slowing down a little" again.

Agh. I love Fifa games, so disappointed.

I have a code here, and is willing to apart if I get Halo 4 LE console DLC codes and 12 months gold live and ...

lol just pm me, first one get the code.

So, I guess it turns out that the servers for Fifa 10 are shut down, eh? Can't create a persona and I'm guessing I won't be able to play online, that really sucks.

Ah well, free's free.

bread's done
Back