free copies of Hacker Evolution Duality (Steam)

a new code poped up and its a invalid code.

::rolls eyes::

Two have been "duplicate key" errors though.

I honestly don't see how this is possible. I did it as fast as I am capable. I had my browser windowed so the code was directly next to the enter box for steam, I copied the code over as soon as it poped from my F5ing, and hit enter, and it was already taken (invalid). Perhaps it loads faster for people closer to the backbone? Anyway, I am staying away for a while, and hopefully the inhumanly fast people (or bots) will die down later.

Wow, yeah, it just refreshed and I put it in in about 4 seconds. I accidently refreshed again when it changed out of instinct, that might've screwed me over. Ah well.

Edit: Second time I did it as fast as I possibly could, still nothing. I don't think I want the game enough to keep trying.

Thanks OP. This is crazy - tried last 3 codes. All taken in 3-4 seconds it takes to copy and paste and click next to activate. Back to getting games from the summer sale.. baaa

Someone's using bots to get the codes (and if it says its invalid, that means you've been locked out temporarily for entering too many codes that don't work)

I got one earlier. Maybe bots are taking some or whatever, but I think it's mostly just regular people being fast ninjas. You might think you are really fast, but you are competing against many others who are doing it just as fast as you. Just keep at it :)

thanks for posting op, guess ill be hitting this before work (in at 8 am est but wake up about 6am est) so maybe it will be easier to get one then

I found getting this code a lot easier when you have like a add on that auto refreshes for you. I set it for intervals of 2 seconds and had my mouse where the code usually is. Managed to snag 3 codes at around 9:50-10:05
It's just a game speed. Good luck all

[quote name='Jcnguyen']I found getting this code a lot easier when you have like a add on that auto refreshes for you. I set it for intervals of 2 seconds and had my mouse where the code usually is. Managed to snag 3 codes at around 9:50-10:05
It's just a game speed. Good luck all[/QUOTE]

I just got it!

I did just as you said. I downloaded "ReloadEvery" Firefox extension, set it to reload every 2 seconds (I tried 1 sec, but that isn't enough time for me to select and copy the code before the page reloads and unselects my selection). I plugged in my mouse. I made my browser really thin (just the width of the code) and set it next to the code enter screen for steam. I leveled the code with the code box on the right. I had one finger on the mouse and my other hand ready on "Ctrl+c". Once the code popped, I selected and copied the code in my 2 sec, I put it in the code box, and I lost about 1/2 a second because I moved my mouse to the "next" button instead of hitting "enter" but I still got it.

Also, how did you get 3 codes? You can only have one tied to your account, and I don't imagine the other ones become giftable. You have 3 steam accounts?

[quote name='eldergias']I just got it!

I did just as you said. I downloaded "ReloadEvery" Firefox extension, set it to reload every 2 seconds (I tried 1 sec, but that isn't enough time for me to select and copy the code before the page reloads and unselects my selection). I plugged in my mouse. I made my browser really thin (just the width of the code) and set it next to the code enter screen for steam. I leveled the code with the code box on the right. I had one finger on the mouse and my other hand ready on "Ctrl+c". Once the code popped, I selected and copied the code in my 2 sec, I put it in the code box, and I lost about 1/2 a second because I moved my mouse to the "next" button instead of hitting "enter" but I still got it.

Also, how did you get 3 codes? You can only have one tied to your account, and I don't imagine the other ones become giftable. You have 3 steam accounts?[/QUOTE]

My friends have super slow internet, so they made me do it for them.

Pretty cool of them to do this, especially when the other two games were recently given out on GMG. Those who picked them up would have the complete collection. But the way they're distributing this is horrible.

It is like impossible to get. I tried it 7 times and every time it says duplicate product key. And I was refreshing nonstop until I saw a new code but I still failed.

[quote name='TheAnonymous']It is like impossible to get. I tried it 7 times and every time it says duplicate product key. And I was refreshing nonstop until I saw a new code but I still failed.[/QUOTE]

Have the steam activation thing ready. It is literally every 5 minutes. So, at say 2:14:45 start refreshing non stop and copy and paste real quick. Hopefully this helps if it makes any sense.

I finally got one!

at 4 minutes and 50 seconds ( so like 7:54:50) I just hit F5 until the code changes (make sure your mouse cursor is next to the code. Then quickly select copy alt-tab and paste and enter. You have to do this in literally like 2 seconds!

bread's done
Back