Free Copy Of DogFighter On Steam!

AmyGrrl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Contest is over... I'll post who the winner is after they redeem the game...

I saw DogFighter was on sale on Steam for $1.50, so I bought the 4 Pack for $4.50. I gave 2 out to friends and now I have 1 to give out on CAG. So I will do one of those make me laugh contests. Only 1 post per person, and 1 joke/laugh item in the post. Then sometime tomorrow I will pick a winner. I will then add the winner to my friends list on Steam and send the game over. You must have a working steam account and profile setup so I can see what game you have bought/played, as I only want to gift to people who actually use STEAM. You can remove me from your friends list after I gift the game. Be sure to click the URL below to check out the game.

DogFighter On Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/42500/

Opps! Guess I should have made the topic a little better! I didn't want to imply that the game is free, just that I am giving away a free copy. I'm not sure now to change it.

I waited a week for the original winner to respond to my PM's so I have picked a new winner. AlphaPanda is the winner and he has redeemed the game on steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonwalking.gif

Thanks for giving us a chance to win!

Okay, here's an f'ed up one for ya...

Q: What is black and sits at the top of a staircase.

A: Larry Flynt after a fire.

A man is sitting in a bar when the Apocalypse starts. The bartender asks "Welp, what're you gonna do now?"

And the guy says "Armageddon outta here!" Ohohoho.

But seriously,

23kcax3.jpg

Gimme that game, you. :)

Alright I Got A Joke... Kinda long but Ima take you and me as characters for the joke.

So Me & AmyGrrl are in a plane and it crashes in the jungle. All of a sudden we get caught by cannibals and they take us to their cannibal leader. The Leader says: "If you can find three of the same things in the forest I'll set you free"

So we are off and after a while AmyGrrl comes back with three berries. Alright says the Cannibal leader now drop your pants and bent over. So one of the cannibals shoves one berry up AG's ass and AG starts laughing, the second berry goes in and AG starts laughing even harder and by the third berry AG is rolling on the floor laughing because AG knows that I am going to bring back Coconuts.

[quote name='BasicConduct']Alright I Got A Joke... Kinda long but Ima take you and me as characters for the joke.

So Me & AmyGrrl are in a plane and it crashes in the jungle. All of a sudden we get caught by cannibals and they take us to their cannibal leader. The Leader says: "If you can find three of the same things in the forest I'll set you free"

So we are off and after a while AmyGrrl comes back with three berries. Alright says the Cannibal leader now drop your pants and bent over. So one of the cannibals shoves one berry up AG's ass and AG starts laughing, the second berry goes in and AG starts laughing even harder and by the third berry AG is rolling on the floor laughing because AG knows that I am going to bring back Coconuts.[/QUOTE]

i heard this one before.

Synergy- Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect.

An oldie but a goodie

One day MR. GOODBAR wanted a BIT OF HONEY so he took Miss HERSHY behind
he POWERHOUSE OF 5TH AVENUE. He unstrapped her RESE CUPS and started
feeling her MOUNDS. This turned out to be pure ALMOND JOY. His BUTTERFINGERS
slipped down her MILKY WAY and she screamed OH HENRY and grabbed his
NUTTY BUDDY. The results of this was a BABE RUTH.

I sent the winner a PM... but they haven't got back to me yet... I will send it again... if I don't hear back from them tomorrow I will pick someone else...

I waited a week for the original winner to respond to my PM's so I have picked a new winner. AlphaPanda is the winner and he has redeemed the game on steam.

bread's done
Back