Free copy of Joe Danger 2 for XBLA from Raptr

Woooo got one here too! :D

[quote name='Esphyrian']Got one! Yay! This is the first time I ever got in one of these deals, feels pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='smoger']welp, just went live but apparently Trials HD doesn't count.. because i'm not eligible.

what a waste of time[/QUOTE]

it said the same for me i jst click on claim reward and showed up

[quote name='smoger']welp, just went live but apparently Trials HD doesn't count.. because i'm not eligible.

Click redeem anyways... Mine wasn't showing up as experienced either but have me a code anyways.

Got mine, even though it didn't have the checkmark in the box next to "Experienced or above in a selected XBLA title", I still clicked on the "Check your reward" button and it gave me a code.

I got it! I had to go to the list of rewards, not the page for that particular reward. Then I select "check your reward" from the popup menu at the top. Then scrolled down a bit and Joe was there, and I click "Check your reward" and got my code. Yeah!

Also the "Experienced" checkbox thing did not show checked for me on that page. So that means absolutely nothing it seems.

says i dont qualify due to not being experienced in any of the games, wich is bs... im registering hardcore on limbo and im sure ive got another game covered as well... oh well, time to never bother wasting my time with raptr again

Trials HD worked for me. It's the only game on the list I even own.

[quote name='chrisflyer']Got one, even though the specific reward page said I wasn't eligible. Went to the full reward listing and it spit out a code.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Thanks for posting this or I wouldn't have realized that!

Nailed it! Got one finally!

Glad I had the morning off today and only have to work this afternoon. When they had the Minecraft codes they put them up and all were taken while I was working.

My page also didn't have a check box next to the "experience" line, but I played enough Limbo before and I got the code by clicking redeem.

MjC

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']says i dont qualify due to not being experienced in any of the games, wich is bs... im registering hardcore on limbo and im sure ive got another game covered as well... oh well, time to never bother wasting my time with raptr again[/QUOTE]

youre pro at reading, considering half the post on last 3 pages are telling you how to fix that.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']got mine, but I had to go to http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards to get the code.

I still dont have a check in for having an "Experienced" game, but I have 3-4 games that should have taken care of that.[/QUOTE]

same here, no check mark but it worked (i know I met that requirement).

thanks OP, was planning on buying this tonight!

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Click redeem anyways... Mine wasn't showing up as experienced either but have me a code anyways.[/QUOTE]

Mine said the same even though I had Trials Evolution at experienced just go to reward page and click redeem

[quote name='chrisflyer']Got one, even though the specific reward page said I wasn't eligible. Went to the full reward listing and it spit out a code.[/QUOTE]

THANKS!

had to do this as well.. thought i wasted the effort :)

Yeah I also had to click the Check Your Reward button on my main Rewards page (showing all the rewards) and I got a code, but clicking on the Reward page itself said I wasn't eligible - it's a liar.

[quote name='Benisjamin']Ah man, it's saying I don't have "Experienced" even though it shows that I do in a couple of them. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Click the check rewards or w/e it says button. Mine did that at first as well, but I was able to get my code.

To those who's experienced box isn't checked, just try and claim it anyways if you know you meet the qualifications. Mine wasn't checked either even though I meet it 4 times over. It still let me claim the reward.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Yeah I also had to click the Check Your Reward button on my main Rewards page (showing all the rewards) and I got a code, but clicking on the Reward page itself said I wasn't eligible - it's a liar.[/QUOTE]

this for me and lots of others, if youre not seeing the check dont freak out, do this

bread's done
Back