Free copy of Madden NFL 10 with a subscription to Sports Illustrated

heimdal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_madd...urce_id=1&_requestid=138955&_requestid=138955

Fine Print
Cover price is $4.99. Sports Illustrated publishes five double issues. Each counts as two of 56 issues in an annual subscription. Sports Illustrated may also publish occasional extra issues. Offer valid in U.S. and Canada only. In Canada, 28 issues/$55.77 CAD plus applicable taxes: in AB, BC, MB, ON, PE add $2.50 = $58.27 CAD total; in NB, NS, NL, add $7.25 = $63.02 CAD total; in QC add $6.97 = $62.74 total. Your first issue will arrive 1-3 weeks from receipt of order.

Source:
RFD, credit to Mike10

Honestly, because the console selection doesn't say Xbox 360 just Xbox, I'm a little hesitant. However, because EA doesn't make Original Xbox versions anymore, I'd say you're alright. Provided you read SI, it's actually a great deal.

"If you choose to keep the game and DVD, you will receive a refund on all unmailed issues minus the cost of the gifts and shipping and handling which is $26."

Getting the game and then cancelling immediately looks like it'll net you a ~$35 game.

this is a fantastic deal, even if you dont care for the magazine you can still get the ps3 or 360 version for $50 rather than $60. my only concern is how long would it take for the game to ship...

edit: some fine print worth noting

Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program:
You authorize SPORTS ILLUSTRATED to charge your credit/debit card at the price above now and in time to renew your SPORTS ILLUSTRATED subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new annual term at the low subscriber rate then in effect unless you tell us to stop. You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. If your credit/debit card cannot be charged, we'll bill you directly instead.

Just cancel it once you get the first magazine, keep the game, total price will have been ~$40 and you wont have to worry about the subscription renewing.

That is a tremendous deal. Canadians would get Madden for $20 less and get magazines and a Madden DVD to boot. I guess they are desperate in this economy, too. I'll have to seriously think about it.

The interesting part is " You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues."

I would personnally not pull the trigger ... but you can guess the idea.

I'm going to wait for the reviews of Madden first. The demo for those who didn't pre-order the game was too short for me to make a decision but I have to admit the game looks and plays pretty good. Better than NCAA.

bread's done
Back