Free copy of MySims (PC) with taco bell kids meals

[quote name='lllGurulll']There is no guarantee you will get the game with your purchase. It is one of three toys.[/QUOTE]

You can always ask which toy they have and request the game. Worst thing they can do is say they don't have it, or they won't do it.

Wow, the actual full game? I'll have to check this out, and I'll ask for the specific toy if I have to. Does anyone know if it's visible through the package, or with a certain toy?

So of course I check this thread right after I got back from Taco Bell. Not sure if I'm going to bother with it. I think I own Mysims on wii all ready unless this is a different game.

Usually their kids meal is just a small taco (hard or soft shell), some of those cinnacrisp things, and a drink.

[quote name='henrylin22']a taco?[/QUOTE]

Or a N-Gage?

Seriously people, even though I heard it is a fine game, but ask yourself will you actually play it?

[quote name='miriamleo']Or a N-Gage?

Seriously people, even though I heard it is a fine game, but ask yourself will you actually play it?[/QUOTE]
Some of us actually have kids. My daughter has been asking for this game, so I won't play it, but she certainly will.

I messed around with the Wii game, and it has a kind of Animal Crossing vibe. I found some elements annoying on the Wii. I honestly think it would be a better game on PC.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I wonder what's in the kid's meal...[/QUOTE]

A taco, cinnamon twists and a pop. It used to be the best deal at TB, but it also used to come with 2 tacos. Some will let you substitute nachos for the cinnamon twists.

Went to Taco Bell today for lunch and asked about this. The guy said they charge like $1 for just the toy in the kids meals, but he gave MySims to me free.

I'm probably the only adult that's ever asked for the toy in that store.

[quote name='slowdive21']A taco, cinnamon twists and a pop. It used to be the best deal at TB, but it also used to come with 2 tacos. Some will let you substitute nachos for the cinnamon twists.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that tip. :D

bread's done
Back