Free Copy of Skate 2 by EssayBeats.com

essay708

CAG Veteran
Hey everyone, want a chance to win a FREE Xbox 360 Game!?!

I am offering my copy of Skate 2 for free via twitter.

Welcome to the first Give-Away by EssayBeats.com,

Personally I am a huge fan of skating games. Since the Tony Hawk Pro Skater days I have been buying the latest skating game to give me the opportunity to Ollie and Grind on everything and anything I see.

But the Tony Hawk days are over and the skate series is IN! I have been buying this series on release date since the first one and I now have the latest copy of Skate...
AS A RESULT I AM GIVING AWAY MY COPY OF SKATE 2
[FONT=&quot] There are only a few instructions you need to follow to get your chance to win. (US ONLY)[/FONT]

1. Go to Twitter
  2. Create a Twitter account (or log into your account if you have one already)
  3. Go to Twitter.com/Essay708 and click FOLLOW (Yes you must follow me to be eligible to win)
  4. Retweet the following message:
RT @essay708 Win a free copy of SKATE 2 by Retweeting this message and following @essay708

THAT'S IT! I will announce the winner on JUNE 20TH

I will even pay for shipping. I'm a fellow cheap gamer and normally I give my older copies of games to friends if I get a newer version of a game. I'm not a believer of trading in games to gamestop.

So this time instead of giving it to a fellow friend, i'll attempt to provide my first giveaway to promote my website and twitter account.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If this giveaway is well received I will continue to do more Giveaways via Twitter.

I've had this available through my website for 2 weeks now and I've had nobody tweet the message so hopefully Cheapassgamer can be the place for me to get someone to give this game to if they follow the directions.

Thanks for entering everyone.

I know how bad ass it feels to get something for free regardless of it being something mad expensive, or cheap.

That's the main reason i'm doing this. It's a positive way for me to promote my twitter page as well as my website while not letting gamestop make a profit by me trading this in instead.

I'd rather give it to a fellow gamer that I know would appreciate it more for what it is if they get it for free.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)

Winner will be announced on the 20th, I extended the contest by a few days. But trust me, I will deliver on my word.

This is my first giveaway so, I made the mistake of not making my mind up on what day although, on the 20th, I shall choose the winner.

I might be giving away Burnout Paradise for my next contest.

-EssayBeats.com

@J3ffC0L3 You are the winner of the EssayBeats.com Skate 2 giveaway contest!!! Congratulations.

Reply to my Direct Message for further instructions on how to claim your free copy of Skate 2 for the Xbox 360.

Thank you everyone for participating.

I plan on having another giveaway in the near future so Stay Tuned until next time.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='King Royalty']Misleading title, it should have said "Win a Free Copy".[/QUOTE]
Good Point, I will keep that in mind for the next Giveaway.

bread's done
Back