Free copy of Walking Dead Assault (iOS) at IGN

Can't pass up free! Thanks for the heads up this went live. I know there were issues getting codes last time due to server overload.

can anybody get me a code please ?

i am not in US right now & this link give me " Sorry, this promotion is not available in your country "

[quote name='aaf']can anybody get me a code please ?

i am not in US right now & this link give me " Sorry, this promotion is not available in your country "[/QUOTE]
I posted one a few minutes ago in the iOS thread. Don't know if its been redeemed yet.

Edit- actually I was able to get a second code on my pc, check your pm

Boy they are really milking the shit out of this franchise huh?

"Quick, take all the Zombie games in development and slap "THE WALKING DEAD" on it, we'll double or triple our sales easily!"

[quote name='maximumzero']Boy they are really milking the shit out of this franchise huh?

"Quick, take all the Zombie games in development and slap "THE WALKING DEAD" on it, we'll double or triple our sales easily!"[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you do the same thing if you owned the rights to TWD? Makes perfect sense to me.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Not working on my IPhone. Clicking get my code and nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

use the code in ur itunes account

[quote name='Yumemiru Hito']Can anyone help with someone outside the US who can't get a code? It would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Pm sent, enjoy

[quote name='wilflare']anyone could send one to a non-US CAG here too please! thanks :D[/QUOTE]

3W4KFWH3HPNY

not sure if that will work outside US

bread's done
Back