Free Cryostasis Game Keys (Update Out Of Codes)

thanks OP! Definitely one of the games I've been thinking about getting but never really wanted to pay for lol.

Be careful, I used the code on the checkout page and removed it from my cart, then tried again and the code wouldn't activate. No loss since I already finished the game a long while back.

Wow, very nice find. Do they do this kind of thing all the time? I've never seen a company like this just give out games without purchasing a graphics card or something like that.

Thanks!

[quote name='zrac']thanks op! what genre of game is this btw?[/QUOTE]

It's like Metro 2033, first person Russian FPS. I thought it was a bore to play, imo. But it would probably look nice on a good PC. If you have a weak or middle PC, this will make it chug.

Thanks OP, but when I try to check out with the game in my cart, the NVIDIA site wants my credit card info. Is this normal? Or am I redeeming at the wrong place?

OOps, my bad, once you get to the NVIDIA site and apply the code u get from EVGA, you have to enter in new nvidia account info, and fill out a billing address as well, but no CC info, LOL. Just make up whatever address u want, just make sure you use a valid email address for the NVIDIA account, because that's where they'll send you the download info.

[quote name='rawrker']How do you get the code?[/QUOTE]

Sign up from the link in the OP's link and activate your account. Then sign in on the EVGA site and it will give you a code from the same link in OP post, with another link leading to the NVIDIA site. Then you sign up again on NVIDIA's website unless you already have an account, just sign in. Then you "buy" Cryostasis and it should be $0.00.

bread's done
Back