Free Dark One Mask for XBL Avatar

Sweet thanks. Its ugly but I'll sport it for a couple days.
Put on my FFXIII outfit with this mask and turned my avatars skin black. So now I'm some techno monster head guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using my new freakish bird mask with a suit, reg/black gloves and the free chocobo (spelling?) avatar pet/prop from Final Fantasy. My avatar is now BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Anyone else not receive the email to verify your account? It has been almost 24 hours an can't sign in cause no email to verify the account (have checked spam folder). If anyone has an extra code I would appreciate it if you could share with me. Thanks.

Got code #7 just posted on Twitter, sheer luck that I guessed the mystery number/letter in the code before someone else did.

FYI for those trying the twitter codes, the #8 and #10 have been used by someone else.

I'm going to try a few others too...

[quote name='kashmyr7']FYI for those trying the twitter codes, the #8 and #10 have been used by someone else.

I'm going to try a few others too...[/QUOTE]

Bummer! They are giving away like 10 codes for over 2000 followers. I thought they were gonna do it like the Chocobo from FF XIII...

[quote name='dmzauk']Anyone else not receive the email to verify your account? It has been almost 24 hours an can't sign in cause no email to verify the account (have checked spam folder). If anyone has an extra code I would appreciate it if you could share with me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Check your junk email, maybe it's there.

BTW, you should get the verification email immediately after you applied.

[quote name='Dunbine']Check your junk email, maybe it's there.

BTW, you should get the verification email immediately after you applied.[/QUOTE]

Checked every email folder but no email after 24 hours and still waiting.

[quote name='dmzauk']Checked every email folder but no email after 24 hours and still waiting.[/QUOTE]

Just use another email and sign up again. I got one of these codes for a friend today. Mine came straight through to yahoo and gmail.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Wonder how many people would have actually purchased this ugly POS.[/QUOTE]

My guess is a lot. For that very reason.

[quote name='Alex2290']I'm not receiving any registration emails from them!!![/QUOTE]

check your spam, gmail automatically added it as spam for me.

Oh and thanks OP.

BTW seems like they are sending out emails with the same code we all ready redeemed on the site so if you get an email don't waste your time trying to put it in. BTW this code was used days ago. I got all excited thinking maybe they emailed out another one. :(

Metro 2033 Exclusive Game Code

Dear sleepydumbdude

Here is your Xbox 360 virtual item voucher for .

CODE: GFWV2-87HTV-P6JTF-MF4CQ-BB6TQ

Please head to and follow the instructions there to acquire your for your Metro 2033 game.

If you have any difficulties, please contact .

Thanks,

The THQ.com Team

This is an automated message - please do not reply to this email.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Wish they'd put a demo out for the game. I think I'd like it but going to at least rent it first before I purchase.[/QUOTE]

take a look on youtube - they have walkthrough videos up.
now, the game is 27 times better than those videos!

i just wish they would've had online co-op...

[quote name='Seizonsha']Thanks OP,

Registered Red Faction: Guerrilla as well, gave me another code, says I already have the item, so I think it's another mask.[/QUOTE]

I tried the Red Faction: Guerilla and it said i redeemed my code and that the DEMO has been added to my queue. Woo... hoo... . . . . . .

I got the code and downloaded it without a problem, but I'm not finding it anywhere in the avatar editor. What section would it be under? I've checked everywhere...

bread's done
Back