FREE Darksiders II Rusanov's Axe(In-game weapon) through Facebook

Double O Slevin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
SC_A_001jpg_effected.png

If you visit the Darksiders II Facebook page you can grab a free "Rusanov's Axe" in-game weapon. And while you're there, anyone who hasn't yet, should pick up the Free Joe Mad Artwork T-Shirt for your avatar.

https://www.facebook.com/Darksiders/app_412080318827801

Just a friendly reminder, this a FREE Facebook item, just like many others, and people SHOULDN'T BOTHER TRADING OR TRADE FOR THIS ITEM.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']people still will though. Anyways thanks op.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, but all I can do is get the warning out there, whatever people decide to do with them is there own business I suppose. It will probably make it's way to the trading ban list anyway. Either way, anyone interested, it's there.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']You're probably right, but all I can do is get the warning out there, whatever people decide to do with them is there own business I suppose. It will probably make it's way to the trading ban list anyway. Either way, anyone interested, it's there.[/QUOTE]

Dont want to mention names, but there's already someone trying to trade 4 of these codes away. :lol:

[quote name='Double O Slevin']You're probably right, but all I can do is get the warning out there, whatever people decide to do with them is there own business I suppose. It will probably make it's way to the trading ban list anyway. Either way, anyone interested, it's there.[/QUOTE]

It'll make it to the ban list temporarily since the app mentions that if a code is available you'll get one. So once the app runs out of codes you'll get people complaining to mods that this isnt a freebie anymore, cause the app doesnt give anymore. That's of course when that happens. Aint no sense in even trying to have it banned in that case. You win a battle, but the rule breakers ultimately win out in the end.

Got one, thanks op! And for the people having issues redeeming the code, it probably WON'T redeem until Tues. when the game comes out. ;)

Awesome! Thanks OP! I really want this game to do well for THQ, loved the first one.

EDIT: I was able to redeem it, no problem, on XBOX.

[quote name='iRandom']Haha thanks but BTW, this axe cost only 210 coins in the game...very cheap[/QUOTE]

Haha, oh well! Thanks Double O Slevin! Got a code for XBox, I'll get this game eventually I'm sure.

Don't think it works anymore

Redeem Rusanov's Axe

You have already registered for this promotion
Your Rusanov's Axe code is:
and it just stays blank, nothing there, if anyone got an extra one for steam, let me know i guess, unless they fix it

bread's done
Back