free deadly assasin suit on hong kong marketplace

BigDaddyCake

CAG Veteran
like the title says, free chicago piano gun for la noire from the austrian marketplace, i dont know if it will work with a us account but its worth a shot being free and only 108.00kb

edit nevermind, please dont call the cyber police to flame this newb i feel that my shame is a consequence thatll never be the same because i done goofed

RE-EDIT: hangover 2 theme free on french marketplace called Very Bad Trip 2 also there are gamerpics of it (from what ive gather its not available to the us)

RE-RE-EDIT: chinese marketplace has deadly assasin outfit for red dead redemption for free its 80 mspoints here

Last edited by a moderator:
It's free on the US marketplace as well. I've owned it since I got it from GameStop, but I'm pretty sure its always been free. Thanks for the heads up anyway OP!

thanks i thought it cost 80mspoints. i had it from a preorder aswell-- interesting side note, i canceled my preorder a week before the game came out and put the money on another game, however i still got the code, so that method might work with other preorder dlc

[quote name='dotCody']It's available in Canada =D Also the Rockstar Pass is free.[/QUOTE]

The Rockstar Online Pass is free in Canada? FTW?

Dammit, I just bought that a few days ago... :whistle2:/

The Rockstar Pass in NOT free in Canada. you probably mistook it for the video of it. It still costs the normal 800 MP price.

[quote name='BigDaddyCake']lRE-RE-EDIT: chinese marketplace has deadly assasin outfit for red dead redemption for free its 80 mspoints here[/QUOTE]

Can you actually sign up for a Chinese account? As I couldn't see an option to on xbox.com :S

yessir go to xbox.com and sign up and under countery itll say honk kong - english and honk kong - [] [] [] and you can choose, i choose [] [] [] , also they have taiwan

bread's done
Back