Free Deck of Magic the Gathering

got to wonder if my magic online accounts are still good. Its been over 3 years since i been there.......

tons of 7th ed junk ...mostly just junk rares and some lame boosters

Wow they jacked boosters to 4 and decks to almost 13

back when i played they were 3 and 10

[quote name='slidecage']got to wonder if my magic online accounts are still good. Its been over 3 years since i been there.......

tons of 7th ed junk ...mostly just junk rares and some lame boosters

Wow they jacked boosters to 4 and decks to almost 13

back when i played they were 3 and 10[/QUOTE]

I Beta tested MOL and only played a few months after that... I bet my account is gone like the wind.

Thanks for posting! My girlfriend and I both used to play long before we met each other. Maybe we'll give these new decks a whirl.

I wonder if it will be a random or pre-constructed deck.

[quote name='KrazyKarl126']Didn't even realize this was still around. I was last big into MTG around the time Revised was released. Now I have to see if I can dig up some of my cards and give this a whirl.[/QUOTE][quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Thanks, have not played since Ice Age[/QUOTE]

revised ha. finally people older than me

I didn't know this had already been posted, so i put up a new thread :/. But since someone was kind enough to let me know, i'll bump up the original OP (for those, like me, who had not seen it the first get go), and i'll close my thread :)

[quote name='erehwon']Well, I got mine today. I'm not interested in the game right now, but it is nice to have a deck if I ever do.[/quote]
Did it ship via USPS or UPS/Fedex?

And how many decks did you receive? Some people on SD said they got 2 decks, but I'm not sure if they just signed up for two.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Did it ship via USPS or UPS/Fedex?

And how many decks did you receive? Some people on SD said they got 2 decks, but I'm not sure if they just signed up for two.[/quote]

I got two decks. They came together in a small box. It was delivered by regular mail.

[quote name='ohram']I got two decks. They came together in a small box. It was delivered by regular mail.[/quote]
Did you sign up for two or one? I only did one, but if I got two also, I'd use it as a stocking stuffer.

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']Oh yeah I completely forgot about this. I want my deck soon. Need more firewood for the winter :D[/quote]

More firewood never can hurt...wait, it can! Hopefully, I get them before christmas... ;)

i think this is Dead in case anyone else was trying to get in on it. I tried signing up but there is no where to sign up.

What decks are these? i wonder if these are just leftovers would make it figure why 2 decks .. just left over junk out of their starter decks

[quote name='vic_x51']i think this is Dead in case anyone else was trying to get in on it. I tried signing up but there is no where to sign up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing too.

[quote name='slidecage']What decks are these? i wonder if these are just leftovers would make it figure why 2 decks .. just left over junk out of their starter decks[/QUOTE]
My two decks talk about planeswalker. I don't know much more than that.

Haven't gotten mine yet. I'm wondering if these are more of the decks they gave out at Comic-Con as schwag. I had a friend who went, and he knew I used to play MtG a lot, so he gave me the two decks that he and his girlfriend got. They were mostly commons with one or two uncommons, no rares. Still, it was cool of him to give me them, and free is free. Hope mine come soon.

I got a white deck and a blue deck, both 30 cards. Really, it's one white/blue deck split in two. All the cards are common with a few uncommons, but still really nice as far as free goes. :)

Hope mine come soon. I still got my Magic cards, no idea what they're worth nor what's changed in the past few years. I got a bunch of Fourth and Ice Age (a local sports card trader was sitting on Ice Age starter decks into '01 that he was selling for the standard $10) and the last time I had stopped in, I bought the last of his add on packs (or whatever they're called... the smaller sets) for $2 each instead of the $2.50 he usually charged. He admitted to having no idea what they were, he just said a few kids stopped in asking if he had them in the mid 90's, so he started buying some.

I got red and black planeswalker decks. I'm not really sure what I'll do with them, though...

I got mine yesterday. Blue and Red. Kinda wish I had gotten Green instead of Red, but hey, free is free! Thanks again, OP!

bread's done
Back