Free Deck of Magic the Gathering

[quote name='jonfelkin']Havent recived mine yet hoping for black and red was never too good with the "Good" colours.[/quote]

Yeah. I still have my undefeated red deck stashed away... filled with fireballs and other similar attacks as well as a few walls and some random artifacts.

Magic is a very fun game - but it's not a single player one. If you have some friends (or can make some!) that play you should really enjoy it. I've played for over a decade on and off and it's great fun to get together with a group of friends (the more the merrier IMO) and have a game. It does get to be expensive so try to find cheap ways to play or use proxies (a cheap card marked as an expensive one) and you'll be fine. Enjoy!

I played this game back before 4th generation came around. I have a bunch of cards and was a few short of the entire 4th gen set in condition.

Got mine today and will probably check them out. I used to love this game back in the day. I have all my older cards stashed. i dont think they held their value like some of the very early cards did.

Anyway thanks OP.

[quote name='matthewhsh2002']got mine! red and black!
hmm but no rares =([/QUOTE]
same. Haven't' opened them yet... waiting for xmas. Pretty lame huh?

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Just received mine today. I got white and blue. I really don't know what to do with these, are they any fun to play with? [/QUOTE]magic is wicked fun but as with most CCGs it's better with people you know. Back in the day when I played (Ice Age-4th) I wasn't heavily into it and it shows in my decks which didn't have a lot of rare cards. When you play against a stranger you're most likely playing someone who has invested a lot of money and will have a lot of cards to smoke you. I still remember one of the last games I played was against a buddy of mine with a slither deck. They were new. I'd never even heard of them before but they built up and I had no chance. Ahh the good old days.

As an aside to those of you like snake who maybe haven't played in a while. Did you know they retconned some abilities? Like it used to be "It can't be the target of spells or abilities." now they just call that shroud. That's pretty trippy to me. They have a name for "Doesn't tap to attack" that I don't remember.

[quote name='Martinmz']i dont understand what to do to get it
will someone help me[/quote]
No, because the offer is dead. Dead means it does not work anymore. If you had read the posts above you, your question would have been answered.

Nothing here yet, still waiting.

So, decks are the same as the ones from various convention swag backs. :/ Guess these join my GenCon ones in "the box."

I got mine today, red and blue. Anyone have a deck list of what are in these? I'm not sure if I want to open them for kicks or throw them up for trade.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I got mine today, red and blue. Anyone have a deck list of what are in these? I'm not sure if I want to open them for kicks or throw them up for trade.[/quote]
People get different cards. I compared my blue with a friends and I had better cards than him :cool:

got the cards.

probably just gonna ebay or something but just wanted to say got em as i only actually get 25% of what i sign up for on cag

bread's done
Back