Free Deck of Magic the Gathering

I got a blue and green, my friend got the white and black. And we had two other friends, so we played a 4 way with a stock single color half deck each. Of course, havent played in 6 or so years, so our friend with the white deck won 3 games, and somehow I managed to win the 4th with my green.

I got blue and white a week or two ago, and my guy got red and green. He's gonna have to teach me (if I can sit still long enough), but he says that mix and matching the ones I have could start a decent deck.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Anyone tried selling this and know how much they're worth?[/quote]

They won't be worth much, if anything, at all. It's just two mono 40 card decks filled with commons and a few uncommons.

[quote name='SL4IN']They won't be worth much, if anything, at all. It's just two mono 40 card decks filled with commons and a few uncommons.[/quote]

I believe its even smaller with 30. In reality, I think we were meant to combine the two seperate decks into one.

[quote name='Link927']I believe its even smaller with 30. In reality, I think we were meant to combine the two seperate decks into one.[/quote]

I think it's actually the same deal as the "Portal" set in the late 90's where you're supposed to give one to a friend so you can play each other.

Got my a few weeks ago, Blue and White. Learned the basics in about 10 minutes from watching the game play videos on Magic's official website. Really enjoying it but dont have the cash to start another TCG.

Should be moved to deals graveyard? But, I'll tell you this, I think this promo did help my friends and I revive our magic playing XD I feel like going out and getting some cards, and possibly going and digging out my old cards back home. I'm definetly not dropping hundreds of dollars like I did when I was younger, but a few quarter cards at the comic shop to help boost my deck a bit doesnt hurt ;)

@link

pop the "jace vs chandra" duel decks, retails under 20

u get:
2x 61card decks and deck boxes, and introduces the planeswalker cards quite well

though it's not quite oriented to play against other decks, or to win tournaments for that matter

and yes, combine both decks into one to play

bread's done
Back