Free Dell 32mb USB drive

Darkwebs

CAGiversary!
[quote name='moe11888']Why is dell doing this? What is the point of the questions? I didn't even read a thing, I just clicked buttons.[/quote]

You're kind of a dumbass. They're doing it to bring in business customers.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='moe11888']Why is dell doing this? What is the point of the questions? I didn't even read a thing, I just clicked buttons.[/quote]

You're kind of a dumbass. They're doing it to bring in business customers.[/quote]
I said I didn't read a thing! So how can I know that they are trying to bring in business customers.

[quote name='moe11888']Why is dell doing this? What is the point of the questions? I didn't even read a thing, I just clicked buttons.[/quote]

to get compaines more infomerd of the serivces dell provides. so dell can make more money. 38% of the computer market is not enough for them.

i've seen them free at 16mb and once at 32mb, but there always gone when i get to the store. MIR offers from office stores is where i see them, haven't seen one in a while though.

Aye, I could really use this as well. I thought that you had to get it all right the first try, so I just took screenshots every time and put them in MS Paint. When it asked a question, I just referred to the backed up picture of it =) lol =)

Anyways, it's Dell so they really should give it to us. They'd better. =)

I didnt even have to answer anything. I just loaded the page, right clicked and selected play, and I went thru straight to the you won page.

Well, perhaps if we tell them that it's a business. Make up a phony name and all. =) "Why yes, I'm Vendal Thornheart from the American Social Scholastic and Holistic Ordained Linguists Entity". :wink:

Make sure you have pop-up blockers disabled or are holding ctrl, it is a pop-up.

really hope this one comes, my old drive courropts everything and doesn't like taking things from one opperating system to another.

Ok got one, Dell still sends thier catalog to my defunct buisness: Seattle Custom PC, at my home adress.

If that doesnt work then i have a friends voice-over IP buisness that im doing some consulting sales for, i can use thier address.

Since I got my laptop free from them after teh credit card dispute, I used a fake name and a kinda different address for this one!

Due to the overwhelming response to the Dell Services Game – which was limited to the first 200 players – we no longer have Dell Services memory sticks. Thank you for visiting Dell and your interest in our service offerings.

The probably got hammerd with a million requests for this. Once things like this hit fatwallet, its all over. Plus, wasnt it for businesses?

yeah, i wonder how many of us they denied after we submitted cuz they were

1. overwhelmed, like all deals
2. overwhelmed with non-quiafying particapants
3. just doesn't feel like giving us free stuff, that isn't crap

bread's done
Back