Free Despicable Me 2 Metal Lunchbox with Blu Ray purchase at BestBuy.com?

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I randomly had the Despicable Me 2 lunch box added to my order tonight (I had a couple of the DCU Blu Rays in my cart from earlier). I was able to remove everything but one Blu Ray (Dark Knight Returns) for $9.99 and it let me keep the lunch box in my cart for free. I went ahead and processed the order cause why not. Won't let me do a 2nd so can't say for sure it'll work.

This is the Lunch Box: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/despicable-me-2-metal-lunchbox-only--best-buy-dvd/2855091.p?id=2858539&skuId=2855091&productCategoryId=cat02015

Last edited by a moderator:
I did that 2 hours ago at local bestbuy. Can't beat free Lunch Box ;)
It added the lunchbox to my order for beetlejuice blu ray at $4.99 but I don't wanna pay the $3 shipping. How did you grab one in store? Was it advertised at all? I would definitely run in for one.

Thanks OP for this, I just ordered Willy wonka and the chocolate factory, plus i used the $5 coupon best buy emailed out for the error about some pre order figure for wolfenstein. I got the chocolate factory on blu and the lunchbox for $0.45 lol

It added the lunchbox to my order for beetlejuice blu ray at $4.99 but I don't wanna pay the $3 shipping. How did you grab one in store? Was it advertised at all? I would definitely run in for one.
Also curious if this rings up automatically in store. I'll be in store later picking up a blu ray. Haven't seen these in stores in weeks but haven't been paying attention either. If there I'd grab one if it rings up.

Some stores still carry lunch box some don't. If you can prove to customer service when you add the movie & free lunch Box auto add to your cart. Then they will price adjust down $0.01 for lunch box ;)

FYI, if your store has these they ring up automatically with a movie purchase. I was in store last night and they had it on the counter with a big sign saying, "free with purchase of  any movie."  Looked like I had gotten the last one. 

I got mine in the mail, just ordered it for 3 bucks shipped. It's pretty decent actually and my son loves it, so thanks for the heads up on this OP

This works in store. My store had like 10+ and I tried it for shits and giggles when I bought True Detective. Ended up grabbing 4 total with 4 blu-rays. True Detective, Alien, Aliens, and Prometheus all worked. Gave one to the cute blonde Best Buy employee cause I got that swagger

bread's done
Back