Free Diet Dr.Pepper

Yeah I got all excited thinking it was regular. Diet is rubbish. Please note it in the topic title.

[quote name='JetBlackout']I think there's another topic like this, either that or it was mentioned in the samples thread...[/QUOTE]

It was both in the samples thread, and as a topic already :whistle2:#

Thanks for the info, OP. I've never actually tried diet Dr. Pepper, but free is a great price for trying it out. In for a 2-liter.

They must be trying to get rid of this shit, they had a coupon in Maxim for a free Liter of Diet Dr. Pepper.

my coupon came in today just exactly like the one from the chinese democracy promotion the coupon came in a very generic envelope from los altos california so if you get a piece of mail from there chances it's are it's the coupon and not junk mail

I'm betting you could exploit this to get more than one coupon , just make an account for every person in your household and you could probably get more than one coupon

Don't like diet at all. They may claim it tastes like the original, but there's still that awful diet after taste.

Though if it does work for regular, I'm up for one.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Just so people know the coupon is good for Regular DR.Pepper too.[/quote]

Seriously? You were able to use it for a regular 2 liter of Dr.Pepper?

[quote name='AlexD']Seriously? You were able to use it for a regular 2 liter of Dr.Pepper?[/quote]

On the coupon it says good for either. I went with the sugar on this one.

Confirmed.
[quote name='AlexD']Seriously? You were able to use it for a regular 2 liter of Dr.Pepper?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='safire']On the coupon it says good for either. I went with the sugar on this one.[/QUOTE]

Went with the sugar indeed. 2 Liter here I come.
smile.gif

[quote name='meatwad3000']I'm betting you could exploit this to get more than one coupon , just make an account for every person in your household and you could probably get more than one coupon[/quote]

Thats not exploiting the giveaway, I signed up myself and 3 family members to all get coupons. We'll all be shareing the soda so I don't see any problem with it.

Sorry for the necropost, but I finally got my coupon in. Doesn't say anywhere on it that regular Dr Pepper applies to it as well.

Anyone who's said it works with regular DP wanna explain if their coupon said both or it just worked despite saying only diet?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']The coupon says Diet, but I can confirm you can get regular as well.[/quote]

sweet. How long does it take for it to ship? seems like some people are getting it sooner than 4-6 weeks.

bread's done
Back