Free Disney Movie Rewards Points

mrosnwo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Here are some codes for some free points for Disney Movie Rewards.

Why not add when the codes started/were valid and if they are expired? New codes without dates seems senseless.
25 points w/ FPSNN83JX9
5 points w/ E2YU95MN7T

Expired Codes:
5 points w/ J5RN24XPV9
3 points w/ SURPRISE
25 points w/ code CHIHUAHUA
50 points w/ code D11M20R01NY
50 points w/ code COOL
50 points w/ code 9EKSMN38SH
50 points w/ code 9FTMRYWEK
25 points w/ code REX
5 points w/ code FM39V03SSW
5 points w/ code T5WM52PA7L

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. One code said was only for new members (I think REX) and two said I already used, but without COOL which I found the other day, got 150 points free from your post. Thanks OP!

[quote name='CombatCraig']w00t up to 3200 points and nothing to spend it on lol[/QUOTE]

I'd get the Zorro sets if they weren't already released as Disney Treasures.

Thanks OP - 130 free points for me! I'm up to 1,620 with nothing to spend it on either - I really wish they would add some blu-rays as prizes... anything animated would be nice.

The list (I think) is:

- Remember The Titans (1,075)
- Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (1,225)
- Sky High (1,225)
- Roving Mars (1,225)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua (1,225)
- Camp Rock (1,225)
- The Game Plan (1,225)

Are any of these good? I'm thinking about picking up Camp Rock for the kids but I don't know...

[quote name='TheKinggKoopa']Thanks OP, REX was the only loser. Also, there is a survey on the home page worth 100 points. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

I don't see this survey. Where is it on the home page?

Thanks OP.

I just wish that Disney would add some more rewards that I actually want. I got the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe blu-ray a couple of months ago, but I'm still sitting on a bunch of points and there's nothing else I'm even vaguely interested in.

[quote name='javeryh']Are any of these good?[/QUOTE]

I can only speak to the Narnia movie -- it's ok. I liked the second movie a lot more (haven't seen the third yet), but it does have its good moments. If you like fantasy movies, it's not a bad pick-up.

Awesome, thanks! I have to chime in also, I have a little over 100 points an theres nothing good I want to spend them on. I would have gotten the Tron poster, but thats out. :(

thanks for the codes, im at 1,110 points...I really wish they had that Tron poster in stock...

[quote name='javeryh']Thanks OP - 130 free points for me! I'm up to 1,620 with nothing to spend it on either - I really wish they would add some blu-rays as prizes... anything animated would be nice.

The list (I think) is:

- Sky High (1,225)
- Roving Mars (1,225)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua (1,225)
- Camp Rock (1,225)
- The Game Plan (1,225)

Are any of these good? I'm thinking about picking up Camp Rock for the kids but I don't know...[/QUOTE]

Out of these, I've seen
- Sky High (1,225)
- The Game Plan (1,225)

The most visually stunning is Chronicles of Narnia (definitive replay value for me).
Sky High was surprisingly good and fun for adults and kids 10+, I'd say (also has some replay value for me).
Remember the Titans is a very good movie also, but more for adults than children (also has some replay value for me).
Game plan was OK, if you're going in with very low expectations; had its funny moments. Probably appropriate for children 6+ and adults (though not much replay value for adults).

[quote name='mrosnwo']Yeah, shamelessly stolen off the SD front page, here's some codes for some free points for Disney Movie Rewards.

25 points w/ code CHIHUAHUA
50 points w/ code D11M20R01NY
50 points w/ code COOL
50 points w/ code 9EKSMN38SH
50 points w/ code 9FTMRYWEK
25 points w/ FPSNN83JX9
25 points w/ code REX
5 points w/ code FM39V03SSW[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. Got 75 points out of it.
Interestingly, CHIHUAHUA worked for me though it says on the coupon for Chihuahua 2 that it's for new members only (REX did not work for that reason).

Sky High is quite enjoyable, the image quality on the disc is pretty good, though there aren't many special features. Any movie featuring Kurt Russell, half the Kids in the Hall, and Bruce Campbell is ok in my book.
Two other blu-rays you missed were:
Glory Road (900)
College Road Trip (900)

Thanks for the codes - new to the club, but I was able to trade in 550 points for The Black Hole DVD - a favorite of mine back in the day. (I actually received an email saying it was shipping a day or two later even though I believe iit says 6-8 weeks)

[quote name='Maizrim']Thanks for the codes - new to the club, but I was able to trade in 550 points for The Black Hole DVD - a favorite of mine back in the day. (I actually received an email saying it was shipping a day or two later even though I believe iit says 6-8 weeks)[/QUOTE]

I was pretty tempted by this (it was a favorite of mine as well), but I have the earlier Anchor Bay DVD (the 2002 anamorphic version, not the earlier non-anamorphic one), so I decided to pass and wait for a blu-ray release. Hopefully I won't be waiting forever.

When I was at Disney World about ten years ago (for a web developers conference, of all things), I picked up a vintage Black Hole movie theater poster from the original theatrical release. It's still sitting in the poster tube that they gave it to me in. I really should get that framed sometime, so I can hang it.

Edit: Oh geez, there's a "reimagining" in pre-production:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1561766/

Why, Disney? Why? Oh well, at least it will probably mean that we'll get the original on blu-ray at some point.

[quote name='battra92']I'd get the Zorro sets if they weren't already released as Disney Treasures.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i been holding out for, the complete set is 4450 im at 3300

[quote name='Joda84']I'm 150 points from the Ducktales movie. Sadly, it is not in stock.[/QUOTE]

Well it's also available from the Disney Movie Club if you're willing to put up with something akin to the old Columbia Record Club.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Sky High is quite enjoyable, the image quality on the disc is pretty good, though there aren't many special features. Any movie featuring Kurt Russell, half the Kids in the Hall, and Bruce Campbell is ok in my book.
Two other blu-rays you missed were:
Glory Road (900)
College Road Trip (900)[/QUOTE]

Lynda Carter is also in it.

[quote name='doodmandood']9EKSMN38SH
9FTMRYWEK
REX
FM39V03SSW

It says that these aren't live.

Thank you though for the other codes![/QUOTE]

They are probably expired now. They used to work in the past.

[quote name='battra92']Well it's also available from the Disney Movie Club if you're willing to put up with something akin to the old Columbia Record Club.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of those clubs. I'd rather wait it out and hope for restock haha

Got 50pts out of it, most of codes said I either did them already or they were not live. Now up to 3560 pts (already used like 2000 on some pins for my wife)!

Thanks op!

[quote name='doodmandood']Is there a faster way to recieve points outside of actually buying anything?[/QUOTE]
I'd say no. The best points/money spent ratio you'll get is probably by buying points (not actual DVDs) in bulk on ebay.

[quote name='doodmandood']
Also, how much does a dvd give points wise?[/QUOTE]
Most DVDs are worth 100 points, but some only 75.
Most Blu-rays are worth 125 points. Some a little more. For specific titles, you may want to check here: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/eligible-titles

[quote name='doodmandood']Is there a faster way to recieve points outside of actually buying anything?

Also, how much does a dvd give points wise?[/QUOTE]

Outside of finding promo codes here and there, no.

A DVD gives 75-100 pts depending on the title.

Just be patient with points. Within a year I had nearly 2,000 from various DVDs and Blu-rays. A few promo points here and there but really, a few Disney buys a month can go a long way. Really though, they have some good prizes at around 550-800 points.

[quote name='arcane93']I was pretty tempted by this (it was a favorite of mine as well), but I have the earlier Anchor Bay DVD (the 2002 anamorphic version, not the earlier non-anamorphic one), so I decided to pass and wait for a blu-ray release. Hopefully I won't be waiting forever.

When I was at Disney World about ten years ago (for a web developers conference, of all things), I picked up a vintage Black Hole movie theater poster from the original theatrical release. It's still sitting in the poster tube that they gave it to me in. I really should get that framed sometime, so I can hang it.

Edit: Oh geez, there's a "reimagining" in pre-production:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1561766/

Why, Disney? Why? Oh well, at least it will probably mean that we'll get the original on blu-ray at some point.[/QUOTE]

Very cool! It's a great movie (and even though it made more money than Tron, I still think an underrated movie) that I think started my love of mecha/robot shows and movies.

I've heard about the nod to TBH in the new Tron movie, so I'm looking forward to seeing that. Still no DVD, though if it doesn't get here today "Snowmageddon 2011" may slow it down even more.

bread's done
Back