FREE DJ HERO 2 Tiesto Pack & GUITAR HERO My Chemical Romance DLC via MyCokeRewards

GLOCKGLOCK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
I saw this offer on the 360 dash last night and just redeemed now. All you need is a MyCokeRewards.com account and you can get a download code for a free DJ Hero 2 song pack:

Bring the party home. Add some exclusive Tiësto tracks to your game systems. Create the perfect mix of fun.

DJ Hero 2 brings the award-winning mix of hit music and DJ gameplay back to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii. And now you can enjoy three hot new mixes from international superstar DJ/producer Tiësto for FREE!

Exclusive Tiësto Tracks:

"Traffic" vs. "Louder Than Boom"

"Feel It In My Bones" feat. Tegan and Sara

"Knock You Out" feat. Emily Haines vs. "Young Lions"

My Coke Rewards members receive a code for a completely FREE download of the Tiësto Mix Pack presented by Coca-Cola. No points needed, no purchase required. Don't own the game yet? No problem! Get the code today and download the Tiësto Mix Pack when you buy DJ Hero 2. Jump into the party with two turntables and a microphone.
It says that it is only available for a limited time so if you want the pack I'd go get it now.

Link

You can also get a My Chemical Romance track pack for Guitar Hero if you follow this link and login with your MyCokeRewards.com login:

Everyone gets the chance to rock

Join the crowd of 20,000 fans – where anyone can walk away with a free downloadable track pack featuring My Chemical Romance!

For a limited time, score a rocking track pack featuring 4 killer songs from My Chemical Romance for FREE, presented by Coca-Cola. Be one of the first to shred out to these hits on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.

The 4-song pack includes hits like

Welcome to the Black Parade
Teenagers
Helena
and Bulletproof Heart, the next single from their new album Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys.

Haven’t checked out Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock yet? Join the quest to save rock and explore Quest Mode, compete in all-new challenges with Quickplay+ and dominate the leaderboards with character transformations and enhanced powers. Don’t miss out on the “must have video game” - CNN, that’s taking the world by storm.

No points needed, no purchase required. Don’t own the game yet? No problem! Redeem your token today and download the My Chemical Romance Pack when you buy the game.
Rock on!

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I posted it in another forum and it got moved here. At that point I saw someone had already posted it! Oh well! Can't beat some free DLC!

Nevermind, I tried registering with a buddies email address and this time, instead of emailing me the code, it popped right up with a code to use. So now I have the DJ Hero code too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']I never go to the "give me free shit" forums. I wouldnt have noticed this otherwise[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't have noticed the other two threads that have been all over the front page all day today? That's on you.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I never go to the "give me free shit" forums. I wouldnt have noticed this otherwise[/QUOTE]

QFT. This forum section is hard enough to keep up with as it is. There's no way I'm going to browse another full of free random crap to find one useful item.

Thanks for making this thread.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']

Tegan and Sara will be intereesting on dj hero...[/QUOTE]

yeah that should be dope

[quote name='ryanlk']glad you came to my thread =)[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy your thread being merged in where it belongs in the first place.

[quote name='mtxbass1']You're welcome! I hope you enjoy your thread being merged in where it belongs in the first place.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you're so fucking cool. I wish I could be just like you!

[quote name='mtxbass1']You're welcome! I hope you enjoy your thread being merged in where it belongs in the first place.[/QUOTE]

you remind me of a hall monitor, you know the one kid who has no friends...

Ha, I knew I'd find some people trying to sell this on Ebay. Problem with the DJ Hero 2 part is that you can stay logged into one account and have it spit out codes for you over and over.

bread's done
Back