Free Dlc for Assassins creed 3, Halo 4 & Re 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm still on the losing side of things here, so if someone would happen to be feeling nice enough to deal with it for me and get me the Deadeye helmet and the Hazop armor I'll give you the Gold Warrior Avatar armors they were handing out for the Presidential debates.

guys i have all these codes for trade or sale on paypal, heres my tradelist.
very reasonable paypal prices

HAVE:

-MW3 GoD

-Halo 4 hazop armor

-Halo 4 deadeye helmet

-Tekken Tag tournament 2 360 & ps3 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage & Bikini Bundle

-Dead or Alive 5 360 & ps3 White Bunny Swimsuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi)

-Arkham city 360 & ps3 Joker´s carnival challenge

-Resident Evil 6 360 DLC High Seas Fortress

-Assassins Creed III 360 DLC A Dangerous Secret + Mosquete

-Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise DLC

-somalia weapon camo moh warfighter code

-14 days gold trial xboxlive code

WANT:

-offers

-paypal

-msp

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']guys i have all these codes for trade or sale on paypal, heres my tradelist.

HAVE:

-MW3 GoD

-Halo 4 hazop armor

-Halo 4 deadeye helmet

-Tekken Tag tournament 2 360 & ps3 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage & Bikini Bundle

-Dead or Alive 5 360 & ps3 White Bunny Swimsuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi)

WANT:

-offers

-paypal

-msp
[/QUOTE]Ill give you 2 halo 4 red warrior avatar costumes. male/male or male/female or female/female.

i have 2 codes for borderlands 2 for xbox. one for primire club which gives the mechromancer class and gearbox weapons. and another for a arena type level. intrested in the deadeye helmet

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']guys i have all these codes for trade or sale on paypal, heres my tradelist.

HAVE:

-MW3 GoD

-Halo 4 hazop armor

-Halo 4 deadeye helmet

WANT:

-offers

-paypal

-msp
[/QUOTE]
$1 paypal and gold female halo 4 avatar armor for deadeye?

HAVE:

-MW3 GoD

-Halo 4 hazop armor

-Halo 4 deadeye helmet

WANT:

-offers

-paypal

-msp
[/QUOTE]

Wow trying to get a lot of codes by trading in free content that is available to the public. Not cool bro. According to CAG your not allowed to trade codes that is available to the public. These codes are still available to the public and is considered non tradable until the sites stop giving them out. instead of trying to pull a fast one on these innocent people why dont you stop being a jerk and show everyone how you did it. I saw you traded with a lot of people already with the free content you got. Your lucky no one is reporting you.

[quote name='Haloid']Wow trying to get a lot of codes by trading in free content that is available to the public. Not cool bro. According to CAG your not allowed to trade codes that is available to the public. These codes are still available to the public and is considered non tradable until the sites stop giving them out. instead of trying to pull a fast one on these innocent people why dont you stop being a jerk and show everyone how you did it. I saw you traded with a lot of people already with the free content you got. Your lucky no one is reporting you.[/QUOTE]

its not free to public, and as everyone can see you are just butthurted cause i didnt accept your trade kiddo so GTFO.

bej14g.png

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']its not free to public, and as everyone can see you are just butthurted cause i didnt accept your trade kiddo so GTFO.[/QUOTE] how is it not free to the public?

Well I guess its just locked and only accessible to Mexicans. Your position is lower than Johnny The Machine's since you offered a measly avatar item for multiple DLCs and then complain.

If you have any Halo 4 stuff I have a Forest Armor I am wanting to trade for another piece of DLC (I have the Forest Skin, Circuit Skin, Dead-Eye Helmet and the Arctic Gun skin).
Drop me a PM.

I have AC3 / RE5 DLC for the 360, if anyone has a Web Armor Skin, Raptor Armor Skin or some emblems drop me a PM (I have all other H4 DLC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Want:
- Halo 4 Cryotube Avatar Prop
- Halo 4 Male Recruit Avatar Armor
- Halo 4 Female Recruit Avatar Armor

Offering:
Xbox360 Assassin's Creed 3 DLC Code

If anyone still has a Deadeye Halo 4 DLC code, I am willing to trade for Halo 4 Cyro Tube and Prime Armour Avatar items, or PayPal. Shoot me an email.

[quote name='USD']I have receipt codes if anyone would be kind enough to redeem them and give the codes back to me.[/QUOTE]

Everyone can have access to the receipt codes, the issue is redeeming them.

[quote name='emwearz']Everyone can have access to the receipt codes, the issue is redeeming them.[/QUOTE]I know. Im just asking if someone can redeem them for me.

[quote name='USD']I know. Im just asking if someone can redeem them for me.[/QUOTE]

Everyone has one though.. They are generic.

[quote name='SniperAssassin04']Will trade 14 day trial for halo 4 fotus code[/QUOTE]

lol a trial for a code that is selling for $40+ on ebay? Might have better luck trading 1 year of xbox live for it...

[quote name='soulchief']lol a trial for a code that is selling for $40+ on ebay? Might have better luck trading 1 year of xbox live for it...[/QUOTE]

Actually selling for $90+

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I've got codes for the Halo 4 limited edition Avatar armor and Cryo Tube prop if anyone wants to trade for those.[/QUOTE]
What are you wanting for these?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I've got codes for the Halo 4 limited edition Avatar armor and Cryo Tube prop if anyone wants to trade for those.[/QUOTE]

Pm me with what you'll want for these

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I'd like hazop an deadeye...[/QUOTE]

I actually have both of those now if you wanna pm me for them

[quote name='GamerDude316']is the Halo 4 deal dead? Clicked the link in the OP and it says only Mexico residents are allowed to join?[/QUOTE]

There are no more Halo 4 codes on the site, even if there were, because of the IP tracking methods, it would be very hard to get some.

Hey my friend is looking to trade his artic BR skin for a oceanic, cio web, or pulse gunir if anyone is interested msg him on Xbl XGeneralCookieX

still have a spare halo 4 hazop armor, resident evil 6 360 high fortress dlc, ACIII 360 a dangerous secret mission, plus the new ones, Arkham city 360 & ps3 Joker´s carnival challenge, Tekken Tag tournament 2 360 & ps3 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage & Bikini Bundle and Dead or Alive 5 360 & ps3 White Bunny Swisuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi), message me back if you wanna trade or buy ;)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']im willing to trade $1 amazon gc or 100 MSP for ps3 code of Tekken Tag 2 code and another $1 and/or 100 MSP for a 360 DOA5 code.[/QUOTE]
ok;) pm´d

I'd be willing to trade the Halo 4 Premium theme, Bulletproof emblem, and a double xp code from the king of the hill app for some halo armor. :)

[quote name='iDator']I'd be willing to trade the Halo 4 Premium theme, Bulletproof emblem, and a double xp code from the king of the hill app for some halo armor. :)[/QUOTE]
ok;) pm´d

Looking for a Dead Eye Helmet Code and any Halo Armors...

Have 160 MSP to trade for either... If you have more than one code, I'll give you two 160MSP codes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back