FREE - DLC For Fairytale Fights

L0sther0

CAGiversary!
The company who created the game is giving away their $15 DLC for PS3 or XBOX360. After an undisclosed amount of time it will no longer be free.

Just thought if you were ever going to play this game here is a chance to have the DLC, for FREE.

And if you did not click the other hyper links click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, good call on the bump! I thought this was a done deal and I had a code waiting in my mailbox..guess it hadn't come out yet..

[quote name='dopehat']Wasn't it only free to those that bought the game within the first 30 days or something[/QUOTE]

The site doesn't really say, but I read on other gaming news sites that it was up to 90 days after release (which would be late January). Since the page is still up, I'd assume we still qualify.

Play the Demo the game is impressive and much more than it first appears. It's the kind of game that most people will miss out on because it looks too this or that some such nonsense. Besides BB is selling it for $19.99. It's like the kinda game South peak makes; low budget European.

Me and my wife played it for about an hour tonight and had a good time with it. Bloody good killing, crazy weapons and some fun platforming. Why wouldn't i at least TRY the first FREE thing Best Buy has ever given me five of? We had so much fun with it we are going to give the four extra copies to our friends for Christmas instead of trying to flip them. Maybe we can play them online. And one more thing, a question to sandman8288, if your too cool to play the Free game you got then what are you doing reading a post about the free dlc?

got this game for free today at Best Buy and was wondering if the DLC is still free, if so then how do i get it.
is it on PSN or do i need to get a code from their site?
thanks.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the code in your inbox? So far all I've received is a "Thank you for registering" e-mail.

I signed up for this when it was first posted and I still never received a code. I'm willing to bet they just gave up on doing any DLC for this game since it was such a flop.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer valid 12/7/09 – 12/20/09 at Best Buy® stores only.[/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Save $10 on select games
when you use your Reward Zone® program membership card:

(Limit 3 of each title per platform per offer)
[/FONT]

PC: Fallen Earth (9633913), Saints Row 2 (8921161)
PS3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits (9314501)
Wii: Guitar Hero 5 (9396593), Guitar Hero Smash Hits (9314486)
Xbox 360: Guitar Hero 5 (9396628), Guitar Hero Smash Hits (9314468)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Special Reward Zone® program Gamers Club offer. Get in on more great offers by joining now. Go to MyRewardZone.com/GamersClub[/FONT]

Limit 3 of each title per platform per offer. Markdowns taken from regular prices. Items must be purchased on same receipt. Not valid on sale prices and any other promotions except for Gamers Bonus Points. Valid on in-stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy® stores in the U.S.A. (excludes Puerto Rico). Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No cash value. No cash back. Offer valid 12/7/09 – 12/20/09.

Coupon not redeemable at BestBuy.com®.

Cashier Instructions:
Scan coupon UPC. Scan qualifying product UPC(s). Scan all other product(s) being sold. Scan Reward Zone program membership card. Press “Total.” Write “VOID” on the coupon and place it in the register coupon media file.
9661111.gif
spacer.gif

gc_logo.gif

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM and REWARD ZONE are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. © 2009 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.

spacer.gif

no its not up assholes

Just picked this game up yesterday for free at Best Buy with the RZ coupon. Don't mind checking out the free DLC too! Thanks!

does anybody have an extra copy of fairytale fights???? i actual want to play it but got denied a best buy, anybody want to pay it forward in the christmas spirit, pm, thanks!

[quote name='polo14player']does anybody have an extra copy of fairytale fights???? i actual want to play it but got denied a best buy, anybody want to pay it forward in the christmas spirit, pm, thanks![/QUOTE]

How the fuck did you manage to get denied? Unless they noticed you hoarding many copies.

[quote name='Casteor']How the fuck did you manage to get denied? Unless they noticed you hoarding many copies.[/QUOTE]

Everyone got denied when they locked down the coupon.

[quote name='shoe478']Everyone got denied when they locked down the coupon.[/QUOTE]

When did this happen? This coupon just went live today.

[quote name='Casteor']When did this happen? This coupon just went live today.[/QUOTE]
No, the coupon was valid until 12/20. The new coupon is up and it's got Saints Row 2 PS3 on it.

[quote name='Ronin317']No, the coupon was valid until 12/20. The new coupon is up and it's got Saints Row 2 PS3 on it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was talking about that one.

I got denied by BB when I went yesterday. The coupon said not valid on sale prices and the game went on sale in their ad yesterday. Congrats to those who got lucky

[quote name='oakafanforlife']I got denied by BB when I went yesterday. The coupon said not valid on sale prices and the game went on sale in their ad yesterday. Congrats to those who got lucky[/QUOTE]
same thing happened to me =\ still have yet to catch a win here XD

I fucking hated this game. If the full version is anything like the demo, then I'd give this away to homeless people as a way of saying thanks for nothing...

showing generosity and being a bitch at the same time

[quote name='oakafanforlife']I got denied by BB when I went yesterday. The coupon said not valid on sale prices and the game went on sale in their ad yesterday. Congrats to those who got lucky[/QUOTE]
The person who rang me up read it like 4 times and evidently never saw that it was not valid on sale prices and finally just to make it work rang it up at $.01

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Is it adding achievements?[/QUOTE]
I read this over at the FF community forums, the developers didnt say anything about added achievements

[quote name='Brother Daz']I read this over at the FF community forums, the developers didnt say anything about added achievements[/QUOTE]

Ah, well I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know how easy the achievements/trophy's are for Fairytale Fights? Wonder if it would be worth to slog through before I trade them in. Thanks!

Everyone seems to hate it, I myself (my wife also) dont find it that bad, IMO the free X-Blades was 10 times worse. I will complete the game, not saying I'm going to play it a second time but 1 time through the game isnt as bad as people are making it. I would say half the achevements will be easy and half will take some time to get. Difficulty does not stack either which kinda blows.

Registered. I actually bought this game and it's not too bad. Very redundant and sometimes maddingly difficult (like the platforming), but worth the $20 IMO.

Alright, whats the deal with this. DLC came out today on PSN, maybe yesterday on Live too

edit - hmmm, looks like the DLC was free anyway :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Diebythesword']Alright, whats the deal with this. DLC came out today on PSN, maybe yesterday on Live too

edit - hmmm, looks like the DLC was free anyway :shock:[/QUOTE]

I noticed that as well. I was excited i jumped on it thinking it was going to be limited and pre order type bonus feel to it. I know it is not a pre order but a free pre order dlc type thing. I feel somewhat cheated and will grab it anyways. It was just whacked we signed up for what spam mailings then?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I noticed that as well. I was excited i jumped on it thinking it was going to be limited and pre order type bonus feel to it. I know it is not a pre order but a free pre order dlc type thing. I feel somewhat cheated and will grab it anyways. It was just whacked we signed up for what spam mailings then?[/QUOTE]

Considering I haven't received a single e-mail from them yet, I'd go with a no for the spam.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I noticed that as well. I was excited i jumped on it thinking it was going to be limited and pre order type bonus feel to it. I know it is not a pre order but a free pre order dlc type thing. I feel somewhat cheated and will grab it anyways. It was just whacked we signed up for what spam mailings then?[/QUOTE]

Getting more "registrations" than actual game sales probably tipped them off that people were just hoping to get a code that they could trade for something else...I'll get it when it comes out for 360, just in case I ever get the game.

bread's done
Back