Free DLC for Guitar Hero : Warriors of Rock and DJ Hero 2

rockinroller91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
Found this and thought I'd share. A Free Tiesto Track Pack for DJ Hero 2 and a free My Chemical Romance Pack for Guitar Hero : Warriors of Rock. Only free for a week so get them while you can! Requires mycokerewards account but it's free to sign up.

My Chemical Romance Pack (XBOX 360 Only):
www.mycoke.com/guitarhero

Tiesto Pack (Thanks mkelehan!):
http://www.mycokerewards.com/itemDet...REG:ACTIVISION

Source:
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/press/warriors-rock-presented-coca-cola%C3%A2%C2%AE,1558759.html

Last edited by a moderator:
already downloading it cause i frequent guitarhero forums, but good info. not a band i like but my GF is gonna freak cause its got the black parade song

Awesome thanks! I just signed up with fake account and got the DJ Hero 2 code. You dont even need to give a real email, it shows up right on screen. I used the link a few posts above. And it looks like you can reedem mult times / account! (I redeemed for 2x PS3 codes but it looks like 360 and Wii code is failing on screen and may come by email as said above.)

DJ Hero® 2 Tiesto Mix Pack ( Product Voucher ) Activision
FREE for 1 week starting on 11/23/10, or while supplies last. Go to mycokerewards.com to get your FREE Tiësto Mix Pack Voucher.
Heres one ps3 code
F5HQ-R7NT-73JK

Downloadable Mix Pack featuring ‘Traffic’VS 'Louder Than Boom', ‘Feel It In My Bones' (ft. Tegan & Sara), and ‘Knock You Out' (ft. Emily Haines) VS 'Young Lions’ by Tiesto. For all song credits, please visit www.djhero.com.

Tried to get one for a friend:

We JUST hit 20,000 fans

This promotion has ended- sorry, we only had 20,000 to give away.

I just got the DJ Hero pack fine. I had to use another e-mail however because the code didn't show up in my yahoo email. I had an email from coke that said "here's your code:" and there was nothing. I ended doing it again and used my aim email instead and successfully got a code.

@mkelehan, I also had that problem so I created a new account and it worked fine

Thanks OP. Picked up the GH code, but the DJ Hero code isn't working for me; it doesn't appear in my email. I tried reregistering with a new Email and I'll see if that works when I get back on base. Hope it does, I want those songs. Love Tegan and Sara.

Don't bother trying to get Free Wii points outta DJ Hero 2 code.. have to redeem them in game...

Thanks OP, both worked for me.

DJ Hero code came in an email jacked up with those square symbols, but entered when removed.

bread's done
Back