Free Dr. Pepper Day

I got my coupon in the mail today, anyone else? I almost threw it out because it was in a plain unmarked envelope that had the presort (junk mail) stamp on it.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I got my coupon in the mail today, anyone else? I almost threw it out because it was in a plain unmarked envelope that had the presort (junk mail) stamp on it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I thought it was either a magazine renewal or credit card offer. Free 21 oz Dr Pepper instead. Not too bad:)

[quote name='VioletArrows']I got my coupon in the mail today, anyone else? I almost threw it out because it was in a plain unmarked envelope that had the presort (junk mail) stamp on it.[/quote]

I got mine yesterday. I really wanted to cash it in then, but I waited for today as the local grocery coupons started and I got free bananas and some cube steak. I paid 91 cents combined. :bouncy: The Dr. Pepper was delicious... the first one I've had in well over a year.

Edit: Oh yeah... the clerk had to show it to the assistant manager and THEN the manager before accepting it. Apparently she must've figured I made some high-tech coupon paper and printed the thing out. Seriously, the ink and paper alone would've been well over the $1.11 it cost (they were 2 for $2.22 this week.)

I finally got mine yesterday!

I am going to go get one now at the gas station as I head on out. (since I need gas anyway)

Here's to hopeing that they take it with no hassles.

got the cupons week ago, the store clerks always look suspicious of it, but it's been sucessful. Perhaps next time it work better at the self checkout.

bread's done
Back