FREE Dreamkey 3.0 for Sega Dreamcast!

Curlis

CAGiversary!
Go here:

http://sega-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sega_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=182&p_created=1096017863&p_sid=jOS8ddJh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTcmcF9wcm9kcz03LDk3JnBfY2F0cz0wJnBfcHY9Mi45NyZwX2N2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1

Click on the ask a question tab and send them your address stating that you want a dreamkey. They DO ship to the USA, I just got a response that said that mine was ordered. It takes about 28 days to ship.

Here is my message:

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response - 22/06/2005 03.36 PM
Hi there Mark

Your Dreamkey 3.0 CD has been ordered and should arrive within the next 28 days.

Regards

SEGA Support

Customer - 22/06/2005 01.03 AM
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a Dreamkey.

[quote name='David85']Umm.....

You might want to edit out your address. there aresome crazy fuckers here.[/QUOTE]

Hope you like spam Mark! presses spam key on his computer to FLOOD Mark's address with spam. ;-P

[quote name='David85']Umm.....

You might want to edit out your address. there aresome crazy fuckers here.[/QUOTE]

I did it for him. Thanks for pointing it out

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I sent them an email and like I figured would happen, they said they only service Europe. How do I get them to send me a disc?[/QUOTE]

I hear showing them some skin helps. They accept gifs and jpegs.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']You can also download the Planetweb browsers for free, too. Planetweb has pretty much said they don't care if people copy them.[/QUOTE]

i can download and burn the latest usa version of this browser? that would be cool. anyone have a link? i did a search and found nothing relating to this. they are however selling it on ebay for 14.99 or more,but this idea is better.

bread's done
Back