Free DVD-R (Blank)

[quote name='AkariK']In this day and age, who even burns stuff anymore...

But, I won't turn down free stuff! Thanks OP[/quote]

For your Pirate needs! ARRRRGGG!!

[quote name='help1']Then you should wise up and use verbatims.[/quote]

What's that mean? I was only kidding bout' the pirate needs. ;)

[quote name='help1']Then you should wise up and use verbatims.[/quote]

I bought a 100 spindle of Verbatims a few months ago for Wii games and other misc stuff, and ultimately, the only time I use them is burning random crap (misc anime and other whatnot) to give to my friend.... I've probably used like.. 6 total in 3+ months. :wall:

[quote name='xBrandonx']What's that mean? I was only kidding bout' the pirate needs. ;)[/quote]

I think Verbatim is just a brand name that makes dvd-rs and other media.

Don't know why using them would be "wising up" :whistle2:s

[quote name='CombatFrog']I think Verbatim is just a brand name that makes dvd-rs and other media.

Don't know why using them would be "wising up" :whistle2:s[/quote]

Because the use the best dye or something, which makes them the best CD's and DVD's to use for your pirate needs.

[quote name='xl_prankster_lx']Really not worth filling out a form for a free blank DVD. But then again, It takes just about as long to reply to this thread.[/quote]

That made me crack up :D

It only takes 30 seconds ;)

[quote name='xl_prankster_lx']Really not worth filling out a form for a free blank DVD. But then again, It takes just about as long to reply to this thread.[/QUOTE]

yes because we all know that the price after shipping is going to kill us all. i mean for $0 i dont know.

bread's done
Back