FREE EA Mobile Games

MrPiggles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Visit this website on your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.): http://dailydeals.eamobile.com/ Click "Daily Spin" to get a free mobile game code emailed to you. Can do this once per day (or repeatedly if you clear your cookies and use a different email each time). Not sure if this works on Android.

Games include:

Tetris (iPod, iPhone)
Mass Effect Infiltrator (iPod, iPhone, iPad)
Bad Company 2 (iPod, iPhone)
Sims 3 (iPod, iPhone)
Mirror's Edge (iPod, iPhone)
Skate It (iPod, iPhone)
Lemonade Tycoon (iPod, iPhone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. Was hoping for BC2 or Lemonade Tycoon, but got Skate It. If anyone wants it, drop me a PM and I'll pass along the code.

Thanks OP! Won mass effect! Don't currently have room for it on my lowly iPod touch 4g 8gb, but when I get it an upgrade I will use the code.

Tip for people trying to get the games they want, Chrome iOS app > Incognito tab, reload the page until you get the game you want. Incognito tab doesnt store the cookie so means you can retry and get a different game everytime.

[quote name='iSUX']Doesn't work on me. :(

Do I have to use my ipod to receive the free code?[/QUOTE]

You have to be using an iOS device to access the spin.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You have to be using an iOS device to access the spin.[/QUOTE]

Got it.

Thank You! :D

Anyone else having trouble with the website? It's taking a ton of tries to get the daily spin up, then I can't get the codes I win because the site times out.

Does anyone else have the problem of it loading so slow and not being able to claim your code i recently upgrade the ios version and it's not my internet?

Too slow on Iphone 5 and even desktop browser. Though I got 2 codes but when I redeemed them I got "code is invalid" ???

I was able to get the Mass Effect game. . . If only this deal worked with android devices since I prefer playing games on my android tablet instead on my iPod Touch.

[quote name='GLP215']I was able to get the Mass Effect game. . . If only this deal worked with android devices since I prefer playing games on my android tablet instead on my iPod Touch.[/QUOTE]

Ill trade

Have:
Everything besides Skate It

Want:
Microsoft points (hopefully 100msp codes or higher) and offers
You can buy them all at once, or each separate

bread's done
Back