Free EA Sports Active 2 - $30 off coupons!

tahoesnowboarder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hey all, i've decided to post all my codes from my house party coupons.

these are good for $30 off the game and free shipping at the EA Store direct.

go to http://eastore.ea.com/easa2 to redeem!

ENJOY!

*Note: Please post when a code has been used! THANKS!*

z93v8qeyr
6fyz8hvfb
djbqupwjz
qaxq8o6fz
mntu2tmw8
r67o7f72r
888rfi8ha
42apnu3of
na6pe2ibb
33buvn2ur
vjvpdxgif
6i7zz63md
wbdm94v7m
wh2per9it

Thank you for providing these!

I'm trying to redeem them but I think I'm doing it wrong. :S
I added the Wii version to my Shopping Cart, and when I accessed the Cart, I tried entering a code in the Promo Code area. Then the screen just refreshes but the total remains the same with no indication of the fee reduction.

Please advise if you can.

Thanks.

Oh, and it said the first one is "invalid" or "has expired" when I tried entering it.

[quote name='soliddragon']i WANT to buy this game, but with all the "discounts" on it recently, my CAG senses are tingling for a major price drop on this.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Thinking it could drop further (or at least go for $60 again) during the inevitable New Year's "Get Back In Shape" Resolution sale.

[quote name='KnuxSonic8']Thank you for providing these!

I'm trying to redeem them but I think I'm doing it wrong. :S
I added the Wii version to my Shopping Cart, and when I accessed the Cart, I tried entering a code in the Promo Code area. Then the screen just refreshes but the total remains the same with no indication of the fee reduction.

Please advise if you can.

Thanks.

Oh, and it said the first one is "invalid" or "has expired" when I tried entering it.[/QUOTE]
They really screwed the site up. You get $30 off the list price of $99.95. So the Wii should say $79.96 but go down to $69.95 after you confirm coupon code.

bread's done
Back