Free Earbuds @ blackandmild.com – (No purchase necessary. 21+ only)

Seasick Pirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Around this time last year I got the free set of coasters from blackenedmild.com.

Today I received a direct-mail piece from them offering a free set of earbuds.

Just sign up with blackandmild.com (you already did if you have the coasters too) and click the free gift button in the Take a Lively 5 section. You'll have to listen to any song from their playlist before you can claim it.

Thanks for this been needing a new pair for a while probably going to be cheapos but hey better then nothing especially since their free! :D 

Yeah black and mild doesn't do many giveaways but its pretty cool stuff when they do.. I got the coasters as well as a set of clear poker cards for my birthday

This promo has been going for a little bit so I'd hurry on this one fellas

"Moving On" is a good song. Will be adding that to my playlist.

Thanks for the info. Here is hoping I get these before they run out.

Cheers!

These sites are always so annoying about allowing people to access them.. Gave my address then asked for another address. Gave that and it said NOPE and I said BLEEP THEM.

Thanks had to use someone else's name at my address, because even though I lived her for 15+ years they can't confirm anything. lol

My earbuds came in today. They're actually pretty decent and come in a nifty little tin case. Probably gonna keep these as an extra pair in my desk at work or in my car for when I decide to go for a walk and want to listen to some music.

Just got mine a few minutes ago.  Trying them out now and they're ok (definitely worth free)... decent bass, but easily distorts if there is too much going on in a track.

Good to see people are getting theirs. I was starting to wonder about them coming.

Will keep my eye out for these in the next few days/weeks.

Cheers

Just got mine!  They come in a nice tin case.  12 days from sign up to ear buds in my hand.  Better than most of the stuff you get online.

I figured instead of starting a new topic, I'd just post here that now you can get a free money clip/bottle opener from Black and Mild. Nothing too exciting, but free is free.

bread's done
Back