FREE EB Games Music Cards

Sousanator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have 5 EB Games Music Cards. If you are one of those people who like to download their music legally, this is your chance to get them free.

Each Card has 5 music downloads.

I wanted to get some iTrader feedback, but since so no one was interested I'm just going to give these out for free since they expire September 30, 2008, ie Tomorrow.

The reason it is posted in this thread, and not the regular 'Contest/Free Thread' is because on the back of the card it says the website (EBGAMESMUSIC.com) can only be accessed in Canada, so I didn't want to cause confusion in the regular board.

First 5 posters get a card PM'ed to them
Note: This is for Canada only

Last edited by a moderator:
I had posted before I noticed this was on the Canada boards. Still, the code worked just fine for me (after finding a Canada postal code). Thanks OP!

[quote name='ChaosKnight']Not to move in on your thread, but I got 15 to give away too. Anyone wants them, PM me. (wait, is that allowed?)[/quote]
Feel free to use this thread, Its purpose was to give EB music cards away, which is what your doing.

This goes to anyone else who wants to give their cards away too.
They do expire today(since its after 12).

[quote name='ChaosKnight']Not to move in on your thread, but I got 15 to give away too. Anyone wants them, PM me or something. (wait, is that allowed?)[/quote]

I'm interrested!
thanks

bread's done
Back