Free egm for a year

[quote name='Dragon_Master']if I already have a subscription will this just add a year to mine?[/quote]

Yes.

And this should've went in the Free Mags thread, OP.

[quote name='Rig']Yes.

And this should've went in the Free Mags thread, OP.[/quote]
Oh sorry about that just read the thread title and it says magazine deals for here to.
"Other Deals & Requests Post and request deals that are not video game related. Magazine deals and contests belong here too. "
Guess I should have read some more, oh well.

Got in, thanks OP. Added another year to the 2-3 I already had. I wonder if my free subs will outlast the life of the magazine. :D

Don't forget to click the 'no more offers' button neatly placed on the very botom.

[quote name='Inferno-X']I wonder if my free subs will outlast the life of the magazine. :D[/QUOTE]
at the rate ziff davis is going, yes.

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']thanks, op. now i'll get it free 'til 2016.[/QUOTE]

Same here haha.

Sad thing is if they were still the 250 page beasts they used to be I would probably be willing to pay for the magazine. Hell, if they fired seanbaby I might as well..

[quote name='Inferno-X']I wonder if my free subs will outlast the life of the magazine. [/quote]if it could happpen to FHM it could happen to anyone.

Thanks OP hopefully this works this time... last time I fille dout a form like this on a different site and a few weeks later they sent a note requiring payment for subscription before mags would be sent lol..

Thanks again

bread's done
Back